Does Axl need to face further persecution and litigation to inspire new material?

Stoned In L.A.

There are at least 40 'new' songs at the moment which have been worked out and recorded in some way or another. They were songs written between the late 90s and the summer of 2009. And every week they play each other new stuff they came up with.

It's ridiculous to assume Axl or anyone else in the band needs an earth-shattering experience to happen to them before they can write music. that is more wishful thiking by the butthurt.

If Axl wanted he could release a triple album next year, with all the material they have now. Axl isn't impressed with the songwriting input of the recent line-up and he can't release the older new songs with Bucket and Finck all over them while they have been 'replaced'.

You don't know anything.

hahahahaha. :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: god fucking damnit: i wish i was a "funny" person. i never say shit like this that is hilarious and stuff. 4 words and I'm cracking up. So funny.

Look at Catcher in the Rye, that was written around John Lennon and the book itself, he doesn't need to rely on drama to write music. Welcome to the Jungle written because some hobo shouted it at him when he got off a bus, hardly a high drama moment.

+1