Jay Glazer of Fox Sports calls Axl a fat piece of $%-+! after running into him at SoHo House in LA last night

Subtle Signs

People who think they are the shit will be put in their place by Axl, very fast and very directly. That must have happened to this butthurt guy I have never heard of.

Oh yeah - I'm sure this Jay Glacier guy is just scared shitless.

FP_4882862_Rose_Axl_CJNY_042210-291x460.jpg

I would be.

1211_axl_gotta_npg_video-1.jpg

Edited by plonker88

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People who think they are the shit will be put in their place by Axl, very fast and very directly. That must have happened to this butthurt guy I have never heard of.

I would be.

So you are saying that Glazer, an MMA guy, should be afraid of a washed up rock star diva who punches papparazi camera men? Not to mention, a guy who was punched in the face by a fashion designer. Dude, do yourself a favor. Stay away from Vegas. :rolleyes:

I would be.

unbelievable how tools just stay in the shed anymore.

ya see im not that kinna tool i get myself out ta work everyday for g n ' r ok.

i never just stay in the shed like most do.

frigg it man life is to short to take shit from anyone !

yeah thats why justin is dateing mylie cyrus to get some pints up there with celebritie clout,come onnnn '

I would be.

So you are saying that Glazer, an MMA guy, should be afraid of a washed up rock star diva who punches papparazi camera men? Not to mention, a guy who was punched in the face by a fashion designer. Dude, do yourself a favor. Stay away from Vegas. :rolleyes:

Oh, I thought he was just some reporter. Yeah Axl should stay away in that case.

Neither are fat but glazer is bigger than axl! Jay glazer is just confused he doesn't know if he's white or black. That and he's probably pissed he's not working for espn.

Does anyone else feel self concious when people call axl fat? Axls lake 5'9'' or 10 and 170 to 180 tops. I'm 5'11 190. . . Haha

Neither are fat but glazer is bigger than axl! Jay glazer is just confused he doesn't know if he's white or black. That and he's probably pissed he's not working for espn.

Fox Sports > ESPN. (With the exception of college football coverage :book: )

College Game Day with Herbstreit, Corso, and Fowler is the only thing worth watching on ESPN.

Fox Sports > ESPN. (With the exception of college football coverage :book: )

College Game Day with Herbstreit, Corso, and Fowler is the only thing worth watching on ESPN.

I agree completely. Espn cfb and NBA coverage is the best but besides that they suck. Everyone knows TNT rules NBA coverage though...

I feel that before someone calls someone fat they should at least have an education. Axl is in great shape for his age, and would likely win the fight, training does not help you against anger.

The guy is a fucking MMA?!

I wonder what happened. First off, Axl is not fat. He is actually in amazing shape, although he started the tour a little hefty (even though the trucker from hell look was bad ass in my opinion).

There could have been a confrontation, but Axl has been a really nice and tolerable guy in public, and I would assume that Axl would behave that way. So maybe this guy is just being an asshole, trying to stir some shit, and trying to get some name recognition by saying he say a celebrity.

But him commenting on Axl being fat draws questions, because it simply isn't true, which leads me to believe there was some sort of confrontation, and this guy is resorting to low blows after wards.

Who knows? I'm just glad Axl is out and about, getting more comfortable, and enjoying himself. I mean, it's like a rebirth. He was in seclusion for so long, and now he is coming out the most he has in the last since the new band came out.

Listen guys, if Axl gets comfortable with coming out and mingling, he's going to feel a lot more comfortable about promoting himself. And what we need, as fans, if for Axl to come out and promote himself and the band. We all want him to be successful, and he can be, if he promotes himself. He still rocks, the new music is fantastic, the live shows are amazing, and if people knew it was going on, they'd be into it.

I wonder what happened. First off, Axl is not fat. He is actually in amazing shape, although he started the tour a little hefty (even though the trucker from hell look was bad ass in my opinion).

There could have been a confrontation, but Axl has been a really nice and tolerable guy in public, and I would assume that Axl would behave that way. So maybe this guy is just being an asshole, trying to stir some shit, and trying to get some name recognition by saying he say a celebrity.

But him commenting on Axl being fat draws questions, because it simply isn't true, which leads me to believe there was some sort of confrontation, and this guy is resorting to low blows after wards.

Who knows? I'm just glad Axl is out and about, getting more comfortable, and enjoying himself. I mean, it's like a rebirth. He was in seclusion for so long, and now he is coming out the most he has in the last since the new band came out.

Listen guys, if Axl gets comfortable with coming out and mingling, he's going to feel a lot more comfortable about promoting himself. And what we need, as fans, if for Axl to come out and promote himself and the band. We all want him to be successful, and he can be, if he promotes himself. He still rocks, the new music is fantastic, the live shows are amazing, and if people knew it was going on, they'd be into it.

It sounds like it was more about the exchange than Axl's physical conditioning and Jay Glazer was just taking a cheap shot at him. Which, is kind of funny because despite the fact that Jay Glazer may be trained in MMA, he isn't super svelte or anything himself.

I don't see this as being any more or less substantial than what happened with Tommy Hilfiger.

Ali

I would be.

He got punched in the arm, not exactly a beat down is it?

I feel that before someone calls someone fat they should at least have an education. Axl is in great shape for his age, and would likely win the fight, training does not help you against anger.

The guy is a fucking MMA?!

Who knows I have seen guys with crazy training there whole life walk into a bar all that only to get the shit kicked out of them by a regular Joe. Happens all the time, training does not teach you shit when it comes to real life, in real life we don't plan fights... Anyway who knows really who would win, the whole fact is the guy is clearly an idiot looking for attention because until today I never heard of him.

Axl probably told him to fuck off or said MMA sucks. Jay Glazer has always been a pretentious douchebag who's constantly wrong about what he reports in the NFL, he's obsessed with MMA/UFC, too. I wouldn't put it past Axl to act like a dick to people he encounters since that seems to be what most people say about him, I've just always hated Jay Glazer.

Edited by Cruel Intentions

Exactly. Where does everybody get this shit that Axl is tough? Are we basing this on his Everly / Seymour ass-beatings?

Exactly. Where does everybody get this shit that Axl is tough? Are we basing this on his Everly / Seymour ass-beatings?

From anything proven I see that he is tough, proven stuff that is, proven stuff I look at.

B....BBA?? :no:

Haha, good to have you back!!

From anything proven I see that he is tough, proven stuff that is, proven stuff I look at.

Oh - I get it. You are actually trying to suggest that Everly and Seymour's allegations were a lie. Yeah, sure they were.

Based on "proven" things that you have seen, what backs up your deluded belief that Axl is tough? Please share.

Hey BBA, Madison is still gone. Don't stay for too long.

As for this thread...

4 pages because a fat person called Axl fat? People are actually implying that Axl could kick an MMA trainer's ass? Dohohoh. Great job, rancid.

Edited by bacardimayne

Hey BBA, Madison is still gone. Don't stay for too long.

As for this thread...

4 pages because a fat person called Axl fat? People are actually implying that Axl could kick an MMA trainer's ass? Dohohoh. Great job, rancid.

Bugger that, this place needs it's resident moron to laugh at.