John Stamos Tweets he had dinner with Axl

Cruel Intentions

He put the pic up of Howard Stern and Rob Zombie up!

http://twitpic.com/1o1whr

100865727.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1273966219&Signature=RzzJerk1r7dRtYi3MA0IvTE3aPw%3D

http://howardstern.com/rundown.hs?d=1259816400

Howard and John jointly told a story about hanging out with Rob Zombie and something happened to Rob's eye, causing it to swell up. John laughed: "It looked like he'd been hit with a baseball or something." Howard went on: "So we [all] walk into the hospital and the nurse almost drops dead." Howard laughed that she probably didn't know what was weirder, Rob Zombie, Howard Stern or John 'I play a doctor on TV' Stamos. Howard thought the funniest part of the story was when the nurse asked Rob for his last name and wouldn’t believe it was really Zombie.

john seems like a cool guy. I am a huge stern fan and know he's a frequent guest on the show. like him even more now that he is a GNR fan. Isn't he also a decent drummer?

I like how he has dinner with him and considers him part of the best band of his generation, yet he can't even spell his name right...

Don't you dare talk down on John Stamos.

haha, he's so easy to make fun of though. I'm surprised anybody from GnR would hang with the guy, you'd lose street cred by association alone. :rofl-lol:

I like how he has dinner with him and considers him part of the best band of his generation, yet he can't even spell his name right...

Don't you dare talk down on John Stamos.

haha, he's so easy to make fun of though. I'm surprised anybody from GnR would hang with the guy, you'd lose street cred by association alone. :rofl-lol:

You gain street cred by even talking about John Stamos.

I like that first post on the twitpic, by this RoxanneBarthel "Wow, that is soo cool, you met Slash! I'm sorry, I don't know the other guy w/ the glass. You rockin' in the pin stripe suit.

:rofl-lol:

I just noticed that. HAHAHAHAHA. I lol'd

John Stamos, Ashton Kutcher, Howard Stern, a couple of Jimmy Kimmel's band and Mark McGrath attempted to put some music together at Kimmel's music room and failed. At Louie Louie. Stamos became frustrated over the lack of professionalism.

John Stamos, Ashton Kutcher, Howard Stern, a couple of Jimmy Kimmel's band and Mark McGrath attempted to put some music together at Kimmel's music room and failed. At Louie Louie. Stamos became frustrated over the lack of professionalism.

looks like we got another stern fan too. I love howard's LA stories, i wish i could have seen courtney cox playing the drums in the mini skirt.

Yes, I follow John Stamos on Twitter. Big whoop, wanna fight about it? :lol:

had dinner w/axle the other night- watching g n' r on youtube now- fu**, best rock and roll band of my generation!

http://twitter.com/JohnStamos

Stamos rocks. Bring back Jesse and the Rippers from Full House!

Thats fucking awesome...I'd totally be down with jesse and the rippers opening for Guns N Roses :P