Meeting ALICE COOPER

American Psycho

I did it on halloween last year and it is the only meet n greet you will ever do that is actually worth it. Instead of the usually walk up in a line, shake hands have him sign something etc, we (about 9 of us) literally just hung out with alice in his trailer for like 30-45 minutes. He told stories, signed as many things as everyone wanted, took pictures and actaully remembered most of our names by the end of it to. It was totally amazing and worth it. You'll have a blast.

I met him around 87-''88...he's really cool with the fans.

You'll be treated well.

Agreed. He treats his fans great. I unfortunatly have never met him..................................yet.

I did however miss out on having breakfast with him. The first time he came to Thunder Bay he was part of a baseball game, my friends brother in law had something to do with that game and he was going to be having breakfast with Coop. My friend told his brother in law about how much of a fan I was and he said well give him a call and invite him. My buddy called me but I was sleeping and couldn't be bothered to answer my phone. While my friend was calling I even turned off the ringer. My friend told me later that night he tried calling to see if I wanted to go have breakfast with Cooper but I didn't answer. I almost cried.

You'll be treated well.

Agreed. He treats his fans great. I unfortunatly have never met him..................................yet.

I did however miss out on having breakfast with him. The first time he came to Thunder Bay he was part of a baseball game, my friends brother in law had something to do with that game and he was going to be having breakfast with Coop. My friend told his brother in law about how much of a fan I was and he said well give him a call and invite him. My buddy called me but I was sleeping and couldn't be bothered to answer my phone. While my friend was calling I even turned off the ringer. My friend told me later that night he tried calling to see if I wanted to go have breakfast with Cooper but I didn't answer. I almost cried.

You missed out on some devil's food with the Coop??

You lazy sod!! :tongue2:

You'll be treated well.

You missed out on some devil's food with the Coop??

You lazy sod!! :tongue2:

I know, I know. my friend still to this day never lets me live it down.