Ozzfest Sweetens The Deal A Bit With All Inclusive Ticket Pricing

Black Sabbath

http://www.ozzfest.com/news.html?n_id=307

OZZFEST GOES ALL-IN! FIRST TIME EVER FANS RECEIVE TICKET, NO ADD ON FEES AND A DIGITAL COPY OF OZZY’S NEW ALBUM SCREAM FOR ONE ALL-IN PRICE ONLINE BEFORE JUNE 18TH

All Tour Dates, All Tickets, Feature All-Inclusive Flat Rate Ticket Pricing

LOS ANGELES, CA (May 18, 2010) - Ozzfest has announced all fans who purchase tickets for this summer’s explosive return of Ozzfest, before June 18th at LiveNation.com, will receive a digital copy of Ozzy’s new album, Scream the day before the album is available in stores. It was also announced that all six dates on the Live Nation produced tour will feature all-in ticket pricing, starting as low as $30 per ticket when purchased in a 4-pack.

Tickets for this summer’s highly anticipated return of Ozzfest go on sale to the public beginning May 22nd at LiveNation.com.

All fans who purchase tickets at LiveNation.com through June 18th will receive an email with one unique download link per ticket for Ozzy’s new album, Scream, on June 21st, the day before the album is available in stores. (Offer valid for residents of the US and Canada. Download links expire 8/25/10. Additional restrictions may apply.)

The main stage will feature full sets from OZZY, Mötley Crüe, Rob Halford, DevilDriver and Nonpoint. Second stage headliners and six-time OZZFest veterans Black Label Society will be joined by Drowning Pool, Kingdom of Sorrow, and Goatwhore, Skeletonwitch, Saviours and Kataklysm.

Each OZZFest date will include 13 bands on two stages with music beginning at 1:00 PM. In addition, concert-goers can once again visit the OZZFest “Village of the Damned” featuring a mix of interactive activities, shopping and entertainment throughout the venue concourses.

OZZFest marks the first concerts in the U.S. in connection with the June 22 release of SCREAM (Epic Records), the OZZFest founder’s first album in three years and 10th studio album overall. The new album is fueled by the red hot first single “Let Me Hear You Scream.” OZZY’s band consists of his OZZY’s new guitar player, Gus G., bassist Blasko, drummer Tommy Clufetos and keyboardist Adam Wakeman.

For complete ticket and tour information visit: www.OZZfest.com and www.LiveNation.com.

THE 2010 OZZFEST TOUR DATES:

DATE CITY VENUE

Sat, Aug 14 San Bernardino, CA San Manuel Amphitheater

Tue, Aug 17 Chicago, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheater

Thurs, Aug 19 Pittsburgh, PA First Niagara Pavilion

Sat, Aug 21 Hartford, CT Comcast Theatre

Sun, Aug 22 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center

Tue, Aug 24 Boston, MA Comcast Center

-----------------------------

Nice little perk if you ask me. I'll be getting my tickets this weekend.

From what I'm seeing in the presale, PIT tickets are $155.

Holy crap!!!

I'm not sure how much PIT tickets were before, but is $155 that bad to see Ozzy, Motley Crue, Rob Halford, BLS, etc.?

Yes. in '05, pit tickets were $75, with Maiden, Sabbath, and BLS on the mainstage.

I love Motley but they are just coasting on by now. In 2004/5 on RED,WHITE & CRUE they played some monster sets. Now it's the same damn songs, year in and year out. At some recent Canadian headlining shows, they played like 12-14 fucking songs. Throw the fans a bone! Play fucking AFRAID from Generation Swine, FAKE from New Tattoo or Down At The Whiskey from SOLA.

I agree that the greatest hits sets are getting old, but Crue Fest 2 was damn cool. It was great to hear Slice Of Your Pie, Rattlesnake Shake, Without You, Sticky Sweet, She Goes Down, and Time For Change.

I guess Ozzy and Sharon got the message that the fans were pissed off about Blizzard and Diary being re-recorded with Trujillo and Bordin. 30th anniversary reissue is due November, will include both versions plus a few outtakes and video footage. Ozzy said he wants to do the full length albums live.

I am kind of surprised Nikki hadn't tried to get Sixx AM as a support for GNR during Crue's down time.

I don't know - solo Halford? When he should be teaming up Priest with Iron Maiden, of course Bruce and Sharon have no love for each other.

I guess Ozzy and Sharon got the message that the fans were pissed off about Blizzard and Diary being re-recorded with Trujillo and Bordin. 30th anniversary reissue is due November, will include both versions plus a few outtakes and video footage. Ozzy said he wants to do the full length albums live.

I am kind of surprised Nikki hadn't tried to get Sixx AM as a support for GNR during Crue's down time.

I don't know - solo Halford? When he should be teaming up Priest with Iron Maiden, of course Bruce and Sharon have no love for each other.

I would seriously consider skipping a Maiden concert if I had to endure Priest first.

I know this is off topic but, they just announced that Vince Neil is playing a solo gig at a county fair not far from me. $25 a ticket. Beats what the Crue has been charging and you're pretty much guaranteed the same setlist. It'll sell out.

I know this is off topic but, they just announced that Vince Neil is playing a solo gig at a county fair not far from me. $25 a ticket. Beats what the Crue has been charging and you're pretty much guaranteed the same setlist. It'll sell out.

Actually, he plays more varied stuff than Crue. Not too long ago he played Piece Of Your Action, Red Hot, and something else from SATD (Might have been Knock 'Em Dead Kid, don't really remember).

The only thing he played different than what the Crue normally plays when I saw him was On With The Show (which they even manage to pull out every once in a great while), and 2 of his own songs. The rest was a normal Crue setlist. I wasn't really complaining, since it's about 1/3rd of the price to see Vince solo as opposed to seeing the Crue.

Yeah, but Vince is by far the weakest link in the Crue.

Actually, all of the Crue are weak links except Mick. That was the only concert I've ever left feeling pissed because it was a shitty show, and I didn't even pay for tickets! I won decent tickets from a radio show.

The only thing he played different than what the Crue normally plays when I saw him was On With The Show (which they even manage to pull out every once in a great while), and 2 of his own songs. The rest was a normal Crue setlist. I wasn't really complaining, since it's about 1/3rd of the price to see Vince solo as opposed to seeing the Crue.

They've really only done OWTS completely on the RW&C tour. They played part of it on the SOLA tour...it was a brutal tease. On With The Show is hands down my favorite Crue song, I'd do anything to hear the whole song live.