Entire Chinese Multitracks soon to be leaked?

Frozen Inferno

This man from south america has finally uploaded these wonderful videos for us to see...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNrRyjp7uHY

3 more vids http://www.youtube.com/user/gilbert

he wants 500 thousand euros in exchange... no no, just a new unheard song.... i believe this man is insane and deranged.

Edited by Frozen Inferno

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you think he's "insane"? For asking for an unheard song in exchanged for all of the multitracks that have been in high demand ever since the Rock Band DLC?

Fair deal, in my opinion.

in the trading world... the multitracks are like peanuts... with hair on'em. :xmasschef:

Why do you think he's "insane"? For asking for an unheard song in exchanged for all of the multitracks that have been in high demand ever since the Rock Band DLC?

Fair deal, in my opinion.

in the trading world... the multitracks are like peanuts... with hair on'em. :xmasschef:

That's why they're all over the net, right? :rolleyes:

I'm not trying to sound like a dick here, but plenty of people have been wanting these, myself included, ever since CD came out for Rock Band.

I was actually the first person to distribute an Instrumental of Shackler's Revenge and various versions of Prostitute (Instrumental, Instrumental without piano, vocals and piano). Of course, I never got credit for them, but oh well...

Stinson's bass starts now!

Hah, yeah, finally get to really hear it now the wall of guitars has been tore down. I can barely hear the bass on my iPod, can hear it on CD but it's a shame it's not as prominent as Duff's bass on AFD as these multi-tracks show he's pretty damn good. Guess there had to be a compromise in mixing with guitar tracks vs. bass track(s).

They will be out there, if this guy gets what he wants or not. He isn't the only one who was given these.

From what I heard, originally they come from a Harmonix employee (big GnR fan) who basically stole them from his company (Rock band 2 files) and he gave it to some people who were in the 'scene'. They were told to trade it for unreleased material (video, audio) and in return they would then get more.

They did get some unreleased material and then didn't deliver the goods. This was last year. So now they try the same scheme again with added multitracks.

The dumb part is that posting this on Youtube like that (which logs all your personal information that can be connected to you on internet) with your email....you basically ask someone to knock down your door. It is stolen material that is being used for their own gain.

Now this is interesting. This guy obviously has the goods. I'm betting we'll get all or most of the Rock Band master tracks by the end of this year.

Those sound very cool, btw. The demon vocals in TWAT are startling.