Slipknot bassist found dead at Urbandale hotel

Black Sabbath

Wow RIP drugs take alot of people, sad really

Is there any proof yet that Paul died because of drug abuse? Fuck no. I fucking hate this narrowminded shit. Just wait a couple more days till we know exactly what causes his death before saying it's drug related.

Is there any proof yet that Paul died because of drug abuse? Fuck no. I fucking hate this narrowminded shit. Just wait a couple more days till we know exactly what causes his death before saying it's drug related.

When a 38 year old musician dies suddenly, it's not exactly going out on a limb to assume there may have been drugs involved. Don't be such a dumbass.

Wow. I'm not even a fan of Slipknot and that was difficult to watch. I hate seeing people in such mourning like that. :(

This guy seemed really cool.

RIP

Heartbreaking, wasn't it? :( For a band who write such vitriolic music it always surprises me what wonderful human beings Slipknot seem to be. When Corey Taylor has difficulty speaking, you know something is tearing him up, it was awful to have to see them like that.

Yeah Slipknot in this form had been together for 14 years and they were always very close

Stones,Bon Jovi etc.

My bet is there will more Slipknot..

New guy,new mask..

Nah, they've said countless times that the minute someone wants out it's over. I'm sure this applies but to be optimistic they could shift chris or craig to bass.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37379157/ns/today-entertainment/

No surprises here. Is it still narrowminded if you are right?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37379157/ns/today-entertainment/

No surprises here. Is it still narrowminded if you are right?

It wouldnt have been narrowminded even if you were wrong. When a musician turns up dead and there is no explanation it is usually drug related, that list is so long.

• 2 weeks later...