6 June, St Petersburg - I'll be there

galina_rs

Sounds like a great show!! I'm happy for everyone who experienced it.

Have no doubt! It was an absolutely incredible show! I'm still so excited about it. I catch myself smiling unintentionally when I recall the show. :)

I myself was sitting all day on plane and train to get home, thinking of how cool it'd be to be in Russia instead :lol:

We missed you a lot! Me and Tommy. We kept a place for you right near the stage. Everything was great, the band, the sound, the setlist, but still something was missing... Someone was missing.... Scaramouche wasn't there! :lol:

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ben9785

Thanks for sharing the videos, they sound good and great crowd, you deserved it comrades.. "This I Love" sounds amazing, Axl's vocals are very strong here, and Ashba's variation of the solo sounds much better here than I have heard so far

Edited by ben9785

Sounds like a great show!! I'm happy for everyone who experienced it.

Have no doubt! It was an absolutely incredible show! I'm still so excited about it. I catch myself smiling unintentionally when I recall the show. :)

I myself was sitting all day on plane and train to get home, thinking of how cool it'd be to be in Russia instead :lol:

We missed you a lot! Me and Tommy. We kept a place for you right near the stage. Everything was great, the band, the sound, the setlist, but still something was missing... Someone was missing.... Scaramouche wasn't there! :lol:

Glad you had a great time!! :D

And thanks, haha! Will make up for everything in Aalborg :thumbsup:

This I Love has to be the best song I've ever heard live. Sounds SO good, a lot better than on the album. And I didn't think that was possible.

And cool pics of the band and fans :thumbsup: But why isn't DJ wearing his norwegian jacket anymore? haha.. just kidding. But kind of funny, seen so many pictures of him with that one on. And the people in the crew were wearing t-shirts and hats with norway when they were on stage in finland. :lol:

GUNS N ROSES - Knocking' on heaven's door [st Petersburg 2010.06.06]

GUNS N ROSES - Sweet Child O' Mine [st Petersburg 2010.06.06]

GUNS N ROSES - Rocket Queen [st Petersburg 2010.06.06]

:thumbsup:

GUNS N ROSES - You Could Be Mine [st Petersburg 2010.06.06]

GUNS N ROSES - November rain [st Petersburg 2010.06.06] http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iin5IFE-NKo

Edited by Alma22