Liam G releases new band details + name

Snake Eyes

Guest Len B'stard

Whats wrong with the name? I think its original, BDI, Beady Eye, it works, its not of that The this that and this other i.e. The Stones The Beatles The Who, its cool, its different. I wonder if B.D.I. stands for something. Probably not :lol: (big dick inside, badly drawn imbecile, becoming decidedly impotent). Its a veritable stoners wet dream, smoke a bowl and sit around tryna work out what BDI stands for :lol:

Its cool though, thats as clever as a band name needs to be, the rest is about moozik. The best a band name can do is conjure up a cool image or be a sort of sly play on words, Beatles, Beetles, Beat and all the different connotations that go with beat.

Its cool, i like it, Beady Eye :)

Now let hear some fuckin tune-age :):)

Edited by sugaraylen

I think a good lineup would be Liam on vocals, Whitey on drums, Jay on keys, with Gem, Andy and Bonehead revolving around 2 guitars and a bass. Gem and Andy are far too talented to be let go in favour of the old lineup. It'll be interesting to hear how Chris' input is drum-wise, this'll be his first Oasis studio contribution.

Guest Len B'stard

I think they should bring back Bonehead and go with a three guitar attack. It would be nice if Alan White came back too. Get the old drinking crew back together.

Yeah, there's a good idea, cuz every band needs to be turned into NuGuns huh? :lol: I hope you're laughing at me for taking your insincere post seriously and nothing else :lol:

I think they should bring back Bonehead and go with a three guitar attack. It would be nice if Alan White came back too. Get the old drinking crew back together.

Yeah, there's a good idea, cuz every band needs to be turned into NuGuns huh? :lol: I hope you're laughing at me for taking your insincere post seriously and nothing else :lol:

LOL. I just want them to bring back Bonehead because he's got one of the best nicknames in rock. As a musician he's fucking shit, but as a drinking buddy for Liam, he's the man.