Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think that its so funny that all the same people who first posted crap like "multi-tracks to leak soon?"... are now going around letting it be known that they in fact have the multi-tracks and post little 1 min clips of the tracks and post shitty remixes of them. Enjoy your 15mins of fame. Before you know it someone will upload them all to bit torrent sites.

And then everyone go can back to crying about wanting checkmate.

Only in GNR world.

I just think that its so funny that all the same people who first posted crap like "multi-tracks to leak soon?"... are now going around letting it be known that they in fact have the multi-tracks and post little 1 min clips of the tracks and post shitty remixes of them. Enjoy your 15mins of fame. Before you know it someone will upload them all to bit torrent sites.

And then everyone go can back to crying about wanting checkmate.

Only in GNR world.

ding! ding! ding! ding! ding! (-?-)

Making money off of something you didn't make...seems illegal to me. But ah, whatever. I find it humorous, all of the people biter and angry at the people who have them, claiming, "THEY'LL LEAK SOON! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!" Tell me, has Checkmate leaked? Oh, I'm sure that'll leak soon too.

Making money off of something you didn't make...seems illegal to me. But ah, whatever. I find it humorous, all of the people biter and angry at the people who have them, claiming, "THEY'LL LEAK SOON! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!" Tell me, has Checkmate leaked? Oh, I'm sure that'll leak soon too.

How is that any different from selling an out of print CD on ebay? You didn't make the cd but you'll make a big profit. Nothing wrong will selling things that you have to other people that want to buy them.

I find it humorous, all of the people biter and angry at the people who have them, claiming, "THEY'LL LEAK SOON! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!" Tell me, has Checkmate leaked? Oh, I'm sure that'll leak soon too.

Dude, two very different situations.

The thing is...I really could care less about having the multi-tracks, I dont have the time to sit and make remixes of the songs. I just get so irratated with people coming on here, making topics about the multi-tracks and bitching about people "hoarding" them. But then once they get their own hands on them.....All of a sudden, "hey being a hoarder isnt all that bad!!!!".

So then they make a handfull of topics every week with stupid clips or their own remixes, and when other people ask for a multi-track they go into their "Well...you just need to know where to look.." Give me a break. Quit being so two-faced....You talk shit about hoarders...then you turn around and do the same thing.

If you didnt want attention you wouldnt even acknowledge that you have them.

I have them.

No, see you did it all wrong.

You have to post a 40sec-1:30min video from youtube showing some audio editing program playing parts of what you have, then you have to come back on, make a seperate thread for a remix that you made.Then not post for the next couple days, then return and do the SAME exact thing.

Then you will have it down pat.

I have them.

You have to post a 40sec-1:30min video from youtube showing some audio editing program playing parts of what you have, then you have to come back on, make a seperate thread for a remix that you made.Then not post for the next couple days, then return and do the SAME exact thing.

Good idea but sounds like a lot of work.

I have them.

Anything over 40 seconds is overkill. Might as well leak the entire song at that point.

I have them.

They are all different people. Gilbert was one person, ManetsBR is a rip off, Sweersa traded some material recently.

Guest Apollo

How is that any different from selling an out of print CD on ebay? You didn't make the cd but you'll make a big profit. Nothing wrong will selling things that you have to other people that want to buy them.

Seriously?

Let's pretend that YOU are an author. And you wrote a book. And you made a percentage off of every book you sold....and the amount you would get paid for your next book was determined by how many copies your prior book sold. YOU would be cool with me buying your book and then photocopying it and selling the copies on ebay for $5 apiece? And then put 4-5 guys doing the same thing in every city in the world.........would u feel the same way???? Would you be OK losing money on YOUR product, and be OK with other people proftting off of YOUR product - and not paying you a commision off of it?

Might as well leak the entire song at that point.

No fun in that.

Hi, fuckhead. Stop playing games and share them.

i echo that thought karri, this is meant to be a community, you people will gain nothing from hoarding this stuff, maybe a few dollars, big fuckin wow.

most of you will receive nothing.

Seriously?

Let's pretend that YOU are an author. And you wrote a book. And you made a percentage off of every book you sold....and the amount you would get paid for your next book was determined by how many copies your prior book sold. YOU would be cool with me buying your book and then photocopying it and selling the copies on ebay for $5 apiece? And then put 4-5 guys doing the same thing in every city in the world.........would u feel the same way???? Would you be OK losing money on YOUR product, and be OK with other people proftting off of YOUR product - and not paying you a commision off of it?

Yeah. If a person is willing to settle for a badly-reproduced photocopy of the book, then that's what they are willing to pay for. If they think the $24.95 hardcover book with the glossy dust cover is too expensive, they can still get the information contained within in a cheaper manner. They are missing out on the "real product" as it was intended. What if they go to the library and read the book for free? I don't get any money out of that either.

This is the age of free information. A book or a CD or a movie or DVD is only worth what people are willing to pay. I bought Chinese Democracy on CD cause I wanted it in my collection with the other CDs I own. But unless GNR releases another album, perhaps that was the last compact disc I will ever buy. If that means movie stars and rock stars and other pampered millionaires will have to start working for a living like the rest of us, I say "good."

Edited by Angelo666

Might as well leak the entire song at that point.

No fun in that.

Hi, fuckhead. Stop playing games and share them.

i echo that thought karri, this is meant to be a community, you people will gain nothing from hoarding this stuff, maybe a few dollars, big fuckin wow.

most of you will receive nothing.

If this were a community, you all wouldn't be crying and calling people fuckheads for not immediately opening floodgates. We wouldn't have gotten half the leaks we have in recent years if people had just immediately dropped whatever they had. You certainly wouldn't do it either.

I want the multitracks as much as the next guy, maybe more, but be fucking patient. If it's the choice between the multitracks or a new song, I know what I want.