Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this were a community, you all wouldn't be crying and calling people fuckheads for not immediately opening floodgates. We wouldn't have gotten half the leaks we have in recent years if people had just immediately dropped whatever they had. You certainly wouldn't do it either.

I want the multitracks as much as the next guy, maybe more, but be fucking patient. If it's the choice between the multitracks or a new song, I know what I want.

Finally someone with comments worth noting. You have it right on the money. There are reasons people do not share, and after reading most of the comments by the neanderthal fans here they are very good reasons.

Hi, fuckhead. Stop playing games and share them.

Hello, and no, I love RB2.

Edited by Sweersa

Guest gunns5

got em all, and the people who are requesting payment for these, should paste their paypal accounts here for those fuckers.

Trading for these is fine, but payment for it is bullshit. Ive had em for months, and have refused to do either, but trading isn't illegal. Payment for it is!

And I HOPE everyone that has these, doesn't release them just yet.

Stop pming me for them, Im not sharing them at all. Theres a reason they arent being shared. Please just be patience they will come out, just not yet!

Edited by gunns5

So this is what GNR has come to? A bunch of kids who weren't around when AFD dropped, running around yelling that they have the MULTITRACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 I hope you guys continue to sit on them and that they are worth nothing when you try and make money off of something you don't own.

Yeah, we all know it is better when pre-AFD Guns fans run around yelling they have the multitracks instead of us damn little youngsters with our technology.

Guest Apollo

Making money off of something you didn't make...seems illegal to me. But ah, whatever. I find it humorous, all of the people biter and angry at the people who have them, claiming, "THEY'LL LEAK SOON! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!" Tell me, has Checkmate leaked? Oh, I'm sure that'll leak soon too.

How is that any different from selling an out of print CD on ebay? You didn't make the cd but you'll make a big profit. Nothing wrong will selling things that you have to other people that want to buy them.

Seriously?

Let's pretend that YOU are an author. And you wrote a book. And you made a percentage off of every book you sold....and the amount you would get paid for your next book was determined by how many copies your prior book sold. YOU would be cool with me buying your book and then photocopying it and selling the copies on ebay for $5 apiece? And then put 4-5 guys doing the same thing in every city in the world.........would u feel the same way???? Would you be OK losing money on YOUR product, and be OK with other people proftting off of YOUR product - and not paying you a commision off of it?

Yeah. If a person is willing to settle for a badly-reproduced photocopy of the book, then that's what they are willing to pay for. If they think the $24.95 hardcover book with the glossy dust cover is too expensive, they can still get the information contained within in a cheaper manner. They are missing out on the "real product" as it was intended. What if they go to the library and read the book for free? I don't get any money out of that either.

This is the age of free information. A book or a CD or a movie or DVD is only worth what people are willing to pay. I bought Chinese Democracy on CD cause I wanted it in my collection with the other CDs I own. But unless GNR releases another album, perhaps that was the last compact disc I will ever buy. If that means movie stars and rock stars and other pampered millionaires will have to start working for a living like the rest of us, I say "good."

Wow. And you wonder why prices have skyrocketed on cds, books and items related to them.

So you basically feel its ok to steal from the artists who have created their product.....as long as they fall into a certain income level? Because singers and actors don't "work" hard like the rest of us do? Hhhmmm, interesting theory. What's your income cut-off level for that? If the guy making $10 an hour thinks the guy making $20 is living the good life.....is it ok to steal from him? There is an effect from what you are doing, don't you see that? I don't ask this with sarcasm or disrespect at all, just curiosity, but how old are you? Usually younger people feel its ok to steal from artists and have a dislike for people who have reached financial success.

Making money off of something you didn't make...seems illegal to me. But ah, whatever. I find it humorous, all of the people biter and angry at the people who have them, claiming, "THEY'LL LEAK SOON! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!" Tell me, has Checkmate leaked? Oh, I'm sure that'll leak soon too.

How is that any different from selling an out of print CD on ebay? You didn't make the cd but you'll make a big profit. Nothing wrong will selling things that you have to other people that want to buy them.

Seriously?

Let's pretend that YOU are an author. And you wrote a book. And you made a percentage off of every book you sold....and the amount you would get paid for your next book was determined by how many copies your prior book sold. YOU would be cool with me buying your book and then photocopying it and selling the copies on ebay for $5 apiece? And then put 4-5 guys doing the same thing in every city in the world.........would u feel the same way???? Would you be OK losing money on YOUR product, and be OK with other people proftting off of YOUR product - and not paying you a commision off of it?

Yeah. If a person is willing to settle for a badly-reproduced photocopy of the book, then that's what they are willing to pay for. If they think the $24.95 hardcover book with the glossy dust cover is too expensive, they can still get the information contained within in a cheaper manner. They are missing out on the "real product" as it was intended. What if they go to the library and read the book for free? I don't get any money out of that either.

This is the age of free information. A book or a CD or a movie or DVD is only worth what people are willing to pay. I bought Chinese Democracy on CD cause I wanted it in my collection with the other CDs I own. But unless GNR releases another album, perhaps that was the last compact disc I will ever buy. If that means movie stars and rock stars and other pampered millionaires will have to start working for a living like the rest of us, I say "good."

Wow. And you wonder why prices have skyrocketed on cds, books and items related to them.

So you basically feel its ok to steal from the artists who have created their product.....as long as they fall into a certain income level? Because singers and actors don't "work" hard like the rest of us do? Hhhmmm, interesting theory. What's your income cut-off level for that? If the guy making $10 an hour thinks the guy making $20 is living the good life.....is it ok to steal from him? There is an effect from what you are doing, don't you see that? I don't ask this with sarcasm or disrespect at all, just curiosity, but how old are you? Usually younger people feel its ok to steal from artists and have a dislike for people who have reached financial success.

iam 36 , i like downloading :)

and write whatever you want, i dont agree with you! Doesnt mean i buy some cd's dvd's...most is crap!

Edited by ceesmannl

Guest Apollo

Seriously?

So this is what GNR has come to? A bunch of kids who weren't around when AFD dropped, running around yelling that they have the MULTITRACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 I hope you guys continue to sit on them and that they are worth nothing when you try and make money off of something you don't own.

Yeah, we all know it is better when pre-AFD Guns fans run around yelling they have the multitracks instead of us damn little youngsters with our technology.

No, it's better when real fans actually leak/share what they have instead of being hoarders :thumbsup: That applies to fans of all ages. It would be one thing if people were hoarding to try and get us a new track but they aren't. People are selling these.

Hoarders have been selling for ages, there is no real difference between selling and trading, all is for personal benefit and both can potentially hurt the band. Real fans who are blessed to have access to rare material want to keep it that way for obvious reasons, mainly ethics. Hoarders who buy their items obviously don't hand them out because they didn't buy them to share them.

Blessed to have access? I can only imagine the witty conversations that take place between kids who weren't in diapers when The Illusions were out , regarding these treasured materials.

Mega face palm that this is what GNR has come to in 2010. Where the hell are all the people who bought AFD/UYI back in the day?

FUCK ALL YOU HOARDERS!

Why does everything have to do with age with you? Things change and people with connections apparently are all those kids who were little sperms when you old guys were rocking to AFD. I suppose most of those guys grew up after realizing how pathetic it was being a grown man religiously following a band.

It leaked a few days after Rock Band CD Pack was released last year. Why are you guys so crazy about this ??

I actually remember something like this.

i would like to get the multitracks. at least a couple. were do get them from ? if anyone can point me in the right direction or email them or something i would say thanks.

Guest gunns5

No, it's better when real fans actually leak/share what they have instead of being hoarders :thumbsup: That applies to fans of all ages. It would be one thing if people were hoarding to try and get us a new track but they aren't. People are selling these.

Hoarders have been selling for ages, there is no real difference between selling and trading, all is for personal benefit and both can potentially hurt the band. Real fans who are blessed to have access to rare material want to keep it that way for obvious reasons, mainly ethics. Hoarders who buy their items obviously don't hand them out because they didn't buy them to share them.

Blessed to have access? I can only imagine the witty conversations that take place between kids who weren't in diapers when The Illusions were out , regarding these treasured materials.

Mega face palm that this is what GNR has come to in 2010. Where the hell are all the people who bought AFD/UYI back in the day?

FUCK ALL YOU HOARDERS!

LETS ALL /RAGEQUIT OLD MAN

FUCK ALL YOU HOARDERS!

I have to say I agree. I never understood the logic in sitting on something rather than sharing it with your fellow fans for everybody to enjoy.

Because they aren't really fans. It's all about who has the biggest Internet Dick. If I had shit that nobody heard, I'd do my best to leak it so that we all had it to enjoy. I'd do it from an Internet cafe' or some shit. I love GNR but it isn't worth going to jail over. I'd know I was responsible for people hearing music and that would be enough., I wouldn't need some kind of e-fellatio over it, which is what some of these so called "fans" seem to want.

Most hoarders either have some connection to the band and/or camp or someone like say an audio engineer. There is no good reason for them to leak what they have. Others who have material have perfectly logical reasons not to share also, you can't claim someone isn't a fan because they hold onto something they don't want getting out. If anything you would damage the band by leaking if you had material when hoarders wouldn't so, you are a fan of something you would harm, and are claiming those who wouldn't do harm are not fans.

FUCK ALL YOU HOARDERS!

I have to say I agree. I never understood the logic in sitting on something rather than sharing it with your fellow fans for everybody to enjoy.

Because they aren't really fans. It's all about who has the biggest Internet Dick. If I had shit that nobody heard, I'd do my best to leak it so that we all had it to enjoy. I'd do it from an Internet cafe' or some shit. I love GNR but it isn't worth going to jail over. I'd know I was responsible for people hearing music and that would be enough., I wouldn't need some kind of e-fellatio over it, which is what some of these so called "fans" seem to want.

Most hoarders either have some connection to the band and/or camp or someone like say an audio engineer. There is no good reason for them to leak what they have. Others who have material have perfectly logical reasons not to share also, you can't claim someone isn't a fan because they hold onto something they don't want getting out. If anything you would damage the band by leaking if you had material when hoarders wouldn't so, you are a fan of something you would harm, and are claiming those who wouldn't do harm are not fans.

I think the the point is being missed with this whole multi-track thing. The difference with person A saying "I have all of these multitracks...heres a 30 sec clip, and a remix I made" and Person B who says "Hey I really have the song checkmate" is that person B is not real.

Noone who has checkmate has ever came on and said that they do in fact have it. They keep that to themselves. Now, the people that have the multitracks are flooding every gnr fan board with topics about it every other day. So if they were "trying to protect their sources" or trying to "not harm the group" they are doing a pretty shitty job at it.

I think that alot of people got their hands on something that hasnt leaked just yet into masses, and they are flaunting it. If I were the source of the mogg files and I gave them to people and asked them not to leak them or anything like that i'd be pretty pissed right now.

I'm trying to gather all pieces of Mogg, have got SR, Prostitute, Better, Scraped, TWAT, Riad so far.

Anybody have the rest of them, plz pm me. We can trade. Especially I need Catcher.

Eff off...read the above posts and take your crappy moggs and stick em where the sun don't shine.

Hope you like your 15 mins...

dPv

annoying that the people posting the mashups publically or announcing these files publically or sharing them publically is basically just going against the will of the people who did the hard work to extract these files... and expecting to profit of it, somehow? you already dilluted whatever value they may have had for posting them up for all to hear.

annoying that the people posting the mashups publically or announcing these files publically or sharing them publically is basically just going against the will of the people who did the hard work to extract these files... and expecting to profit of it, somehow? you already dilluted whatever value they may have had for posting them up for all to hear.

I would just want to listen to the components not make any crappy remix

yes the hoarder's do suck :fuckyou: