Multitracks Overview

ManetsBR

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for the TWAT and BETTER MOGGS...I have MOGGS for CD,SCRAPED,SHACKLERS AND PROSTITUTE...For anyone who wants to trade!!

Why can't you hoarders just give them to everyone else too..?

They are not theirs to give.

Also, everyone should thank "Jarret" AKA bacardimayne for these wonderful treats you are about to receive !! I tried to deal with him and his associates in good faith when I received his PM which said

"DO NOT SHARE THE MOGGS WITH ANYONE UNLESS YOU RECEIVE SOMETHING RARE IN RETURN.

I have all of the moggs you're missing and am willing to arrange a deal. Hit me up on MSN. croccycustomz@hotmail.com

If you leak them, you get nothing."

.....Well, while I'm a man of honor and integrity and was willing to live up to any "deal" that was arranged...None where...Other than being told these MOGGS aren't worth anything... So, check your inboxes

Also, everyone should thank "Jarret" AKA bacardimayne for these wonderful treats you are about to receive !! I tried to deal with him and his associates in good faith when I received his PM which said

"DO NOT SHARE THE MOGGS WITH ANYONE UNLESS YOU RECEIVE SOMETHING RARE IN RETURN.

I have all of the moggs you're missing and am willing to arrange a deal. Hit me up on MSN. croccycustomz@hotmail.com

If you leak them, you get nothing."

.....Well, while I'm a man of honor and integrity and was willing to live up to any "deal" that was arranged...None where...Other than being told these MOGGS aren't worth anything... So, check your inboxes

*checks inbox and finds nothing*

<_<

I think of it as more of a team effort!!!

Why you mad.... Because I got the hoarders to post the links in this thread??? Man....What about those elusive AFD multitracks.......

credit to eduardo_gnr, bacardimayne, and Chester for getting these out so people can actually hear them!!!!!!!

...Sorry dude, your a bunch of Azoff's and I'm the fucking Axl.... Joke..Joking.... "Truth is they were a bunch of bad cops and I was the fucking Serpico"-W. Axl Rose 2002

Edited by chester

set them all free

Won't happen. You better get those quick because this thread will explode in a few minutes.

No, it really won't. You guys think there is some huge demand to have these see the light of day - there honestly isn't. I think people would listen to them out of curiosity but it's not like people are burning up to get a hold of them. People should stop hoarding this stuff and just spread it around for people to share instead of trying to demand large sums of money for it.

set them all free

Won't happen. You better get those quick because this thread will explode in a few minutes.

No, it really won't. You guys think there is some huge demand to have these see the light of day - there honestly isn't. I think people would listen to them out of curiosity but it's not like people are burning up to get a hold of them. People should stop hoarding this stuff and just spread it around for people to share instead of trying to demand large sums of money for it.

Agreed apparently most of them are out in the wild now though, and to think some paid for them is ridicules. Cool to listen to? Sure but no sense of urgency I suppose