Official Oslo, Norway June 2nd Thread

SL138

Will be there! Just arrived at my hotel in Oslo.. Thinking of going out, but don't know any places. Anyone know where the band are staying? If so, PM me pretty please :D

How was the Bergen concert? :)

Great! Just wrote about it in the Bergen thread :) It was perfect..

Anyoe know where they're staying? Weren't they at Grand last time?

they were at grand in UYI tour I guess.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be there! Just arrived at my hotel in Oslo.. Thinking of going out, but don't know any places. Anyone know where the band are staying? If so, PM me pretty please :D

if your thinking about going out, check out elm street or garage. Elm street is pretty close to the main street karl johan so is garage as well..

Okay, thanks! What age is it?

20, but they are probably not to strict about it on a tuesday

Edited by karamba

if your thinking about going out, check out elm street or garage. Elm street is pretty close to the main street karl johan so is garage as well..

Okay, thanks! What age is it?

there is a htgth preshow meeting in elm street tomorrow around 4pm

maybe we can all meet there and then go to the concert hall

but I think its better if we meet earlier

you do know UYI tour was in 1993?

last time was in 2006

last time was in 2006

yes of course

but in 2006 I believe they stayed in radisson sas

last time was in 2006

yes of course

but in 2006 I believe they stayed in radisson sas

the sas next to spektrum og the one closer to the kings castle?

I think it was the Plaza! At least it says they have been there on a plate on their wall, and that was there long before 2006;)

Footage of Richard with Anine Stang in Oslo. See it here on AFD:

http://gunsnroses.lefora.com/2010/06/02/richard-fortus-with-anine-stang-in-oslo/

Or at youtube:

Richard also asks Nettavisen (a Norwegian Internet newspaper) about what people thought of the concert in Bergen, the reporter answered that many people were happy but that some were unhappy because of the delay cuasing them to have to take taxi home.

- Yeah, yeah, people like to complain, but it is unfortunate if the delay caused transport problems. At least people hopefully know what to expect in Oslo (Richard Fortus said smilingly)

Source: http://www.side2.no/underholdning/article2916377.ece

Edited by SoulMonster

Footage of Richard with Anine Stang in Oslo. See it here on AFD:

http://gunsnroses.lefora.com/2010/06/02/richard-fortus-with-anine-stang-in-oslo/

Or at youtube:

Richard also asks Nettavisen (a Norwegian Internet newspaper) about what people thought of the concert in Bergen, the reporter answered that many people were happy but that some were unhappy because of the delay cuasing them to have to take taxi home.

- Yeah, yeah, people like to complain, but it is unfortunate if the delay caused transport problems. At least people hopefully know what to expect in Oslo (Richard Fortus said smilingly)

Source: http://www.side2.no/underholdning/article2916377.ece

Cool Vid, shes pretty Hot ;)

They stayed at Grand Hotel the last time, at least Izzy did.

A little warning: Sometimes they don't sell beers at Oslo Spektrum in the middle of the week, and sometimes they stop selling beers at 10 pm, so make sure you are good and drunk (and high as a kite) before you enter the builing :thumbsup:

Yes...

Make sure you make giant Slash banners so you can get Axl's attention at the expense of the rest of the crowd :rolleyes:

Of course.

Because really, it SHOULD be about how mad you are that he had a falling out with the guy from the poster on your wall. That's what's paramount.

Remember, Axl says he does not throw out people for wearing Slash shirts, so wear them proud!!!!

Unfortunately, this site is far too lenient on internet cupcakes like yourself. Hopefully someday they throw you out.

Too all going to the show, enjoy!

They stayed at Grand Hotel the last time, at least Izzy did.

A little warning: Sometimes they don't sell beers at Oslo Spektrum in the middle of the week, and sometimes they stop selling beers at 10 pm, so make sure you are good and drunk (and high as a kite) before you enter the builing :thumbsup:

That's right guys, put chemicals in your system that mean you won't remember a thing about the night! RoCK n FuckiN ROLLZzZ!!!

Edited by plonker88