Official Oslo, Norway June 2nd Thread

SL138

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Guns went on the road last year I thought that with this tour, Axl would be really focused in showing those songs that took him so long to release, Catcher, TWAT, Prostitute... I wasn't expecting a setlist full of CD songs, but at least the most important had to be there, and play them all rotating from concert to concert. Now I don't know what to think...

Yhhh. But Tbh i dont mind too much. okay id love to hear TWAT from that Hamilton show, and for it to be played more, same with CITR, and Pros. But, Thank god for the Tokyo Audio, and Osaka Video Boot :lol:

I think I'd be satisfied if I heard either of the following songs on this leg:

Down on the Farm

Scraped

Prostitute

TWAT

Catcher in the Rye

You're Crazy (acoustic)

Shackler's Revenge

I Think the most likely out of them Is Shacklers. Then Maybe Scraped.

But For me i would most like to hear prostitute. I think it sounded good in Asia, and if Axl played it once or twice In Canada, he would of nailed it, i still dont understand why, the only show we get pretty much no audio/video, they Play FRICKIN TWAT

I don't expect we'll ever hear Prostitute live again. It's like Coma or Estranged. Too many changes vocally and musically. You're Crazy (Acoustic) is a "secret show" performance. I wouldn't expect too many acoustic performances on the main stage.

After Rocket Queen they don't play 2 songs in a row for what I would think is at least a half an hour alternating song and then solo. Doesn't that just stop the momentum of the show dead in its tracks? I have been to see the band before, but I don't ever remember it being that bad. There has got to be a better way to stagger things so you don't start off with a bang the first hour and then spend the next 40 minutes after that alternating between solos and songs.

Down on the Farm

Scraped

Prostitute

TWAT

Catcher in the Rye

You're Crazy (acoustic)

Shackler's Revenge

But For me i would most like to hear prostitute. I think it sounded good in Asia, and if Axl played it once or twice In Canada, he would of nailed it, i still dont understand why, the only show we get pretty much no audio/video, they Play FRICKIN TWAT

I don't expect we'll ever hear Prostitute live again. It's like Coma or Estranged. Too many changes vocally and musically. You're Crazy (Acoustic) is a "secret show" performance. I wouldn't expect too many acoustic performances on the main stage.

I Still Dunno, Axl Seems to struggle more with TWAT than prostiute imo, prostitute sounded good in asia, and this is when axls vocals were a lil shaky, trust me, If he'd of played it in Canada, maybe Toronto, he'd of nailed it, i know it!

Down on the Farm

Scraped

Prostitute

TWAT

Catcher in the Rye

You're Crazy (acoustic)

Shackler's Revenge

I Still Dunno, Axl Seems to struggle more with TWAT than prostiute imo, prostitute sounded good in asia, and this is when axls vocals were a lil shaky, trust me, If he'd of played it in Canada, maybe Toronto, he'd of nailed it, i know it!

Prostitute was horrible judging from the recordings.

On the other hand, he fucking nailed TWAT in Hamilton.

Down on the Farm

Scraped

Prostitute

TWAT

Catcher in the Rye

You're Crazy (acoustic)

Shackler's Revenge

I don't agree, if they don't play Prostitute is because Axl doesn't feel like it. I don't mean it as a criticism, I just think it's a matter of rehearsing it, trying it more than twice. Hope that comes back in the setlist again in the next weeks. :thumbsup:

Before Guns went on the road last year I thought that with this tour, Axl would be really focused in showing those songs that took him so long to release, Catcher, TWAT, Prostitute... I wasn't expecting a setlist full of CD songs, but at least the most important had to be there, and play them all rotating from concert to concert. Now I don't know what to think...

Well they played Chinese Democracy, Shackler's Revenge, If the World, Sorry, Scraped, Better, Street of Dreams, Madagascar, There Was A Time, Catcher in the Rye, and This I Love between the two shows I saw in Canada this year.

Just because they don't play them every show...

I've said all along this band has a lot of different fan types to keep happy.

Fans of the new stuff

Fans of the old stuff

Fans of the hits

Fans of just one or two songs they happen to know

etc.

INTRO

1 CHINESE DEMOCRACY

2 WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

3 ITS SO EASY

4 MR BROWNSTONE

5 SORRY

6 FORTUS SOLO

7 THIS I LOVE

8 LIVE AND LET DIE

9 ROCKET QUEEN

10 DIZZY SOLO

11 STREET OF DREAMS

12 BAND JAM

13 YOU COULD BE MINE

14 ASHBA SOLO

15 SCOM

16 PIANO SOLO

17 NOVEMBER RAIN

18 BBF SOLO

19 KOHD

Down on the Farm

Scraped

Prostitute

TWAT

Catcher in the Rye

You're Crazy (acoustic)

Shackler's Revenge

Im Sure He Did, but why are there NO FUCKIN RECORDINGS? Its so annoying, cos this is the time where his voice was the best this tour IMO, and like the only Canada show we get no Audio Download, theres even no youtube video, does anyone know of or have any sort of recording?

Down on the Farm

Scraped

Prostitute

TWAT

Catcher in the Rye

You're Crazy (acoustic)

Shackler's Revenge

Im Sure He Did, but why are there NO FUCKIN RECORDINGS? Its so annoying, cos this is the time where his voice was the best this tour IMO, and like the only Canada show we get no Audio Download, theres even no youtube video, does anyone know of or have any sort of recording?

There's a few other shows we got nothing from in Canada. But from listening to all the bootlegs, and having been at Hamilton, I would say Hamilton the the show to see in Canada, both in terms of setlist and performance.

INTRO

1 CHINESE DEMOCRACY

2 WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

3 ITS SO EASY

4 MR BROWNSTONE

5 SORRY

6 FORTUS SOLO

7 THIS I LOVE

8 LIVE AND LET DIE

9 ROCKET QUEEN

10 DIZZY SOLO

11 STREET OF DREAMS

12 YOU COULD BE MINE

13 DJ ASHBA SOLO

14 SWEET CHILD O MINE

15 AXL PIANO SOLO

16 NOVEMBER RAIN

17 BUBLEFOOT SOLO

18 KNOCKIN ON HEAVENS DOOR

19 NIGHTRAIN

Down on the Farm

Scraped

Prostitute

TWAT

Catcher in the Rye

You're Crazy (acoustic)

Shackler's Revenge

Didn't have my camera. I did see people recording on the floor though, there's gotta be something out there but they may not have got the whole show - who knows.

I just so want to hear some sort of recording of TWAT from that Hamilton show so badly, im not bothered about the whole show, i think we should do a forum internet search for TWAT at hamilton :lol:

And, Im gonna say

Maddy

Better

Patience

Paradise

Edited by AxlIsGod.