Unconfirmed Gig In Aus Sydney

ThinkAboutYou

Remember this is unconfirmed so don't get your hopes up until it's official

http://www.undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=11037_Guns_N_Roses_To_Play_For_Sydney_V8_Supercars

Guns N Roses To Play For Sydney V8 Supercars

by Paul Cashmere - June 2 2010

photo by Ros O'Gorman

Guns `n Roses are tipped to return to Australia in December to perform for the Sydney 500 V8 Supercars race.

The Daily Telegraph is spreading the word based on a source within the walls of the organisation who is getting an earful of the negotiations.

Last year, Cold Chisel reformed for the event.

Axl Rose last paraded his new look Guns n Roses around Australia in 2007.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Guest gunns5

As I said in the other thread, im going to be ALL OVER that shit, not a huge fan of racing events, but it should be fun with a few under the belt rock2

Would be cool to see a few fellow fans there from ze boards

As I said in the other thread, im going to be ALL OVER that shit, not a huge fan of racing events, but it should be fun with a few under the belt rock2

Would be cool to see a few fellow fans there from ze boards

tell you what, you get me a ticket and i'll pay you bak- i'm really bad with mad grabs

This makes sense, don't you think? Australia/ New Zealand is one of the few places on the planet where they haven't been for awhile besides the United States. Since legal matters and lack of interest here are most-likely hampering any tour plans, Australia should get a tour.

Guest gunns5

would be nice if they play more then one gig if they come to Aus

But I'll be happy if any shows happen rock3

They might be doing a few private shows at some clubs in Sydney before hand/afterwards, would be very fucking cool. ill let you know if i hear anything if this does ever eventuate and vice versa rock1