NEW GNR made Venezuelan fans waited for so long!

He did come there :shrugs:

not in time !

oh lol, what time was Axl supposed to be there?

the concert was supposed to start on March 27-2010 (at 10 pm) axl came around 2 am approximatively ...so the concert started on March 28

wow. There must be some special explanation for this. Axl would never do that unless being sick or something....

not in time !

the concert was supposed to start on March 27-2010 (at 10 pm) axl came around 2 am approximatively ...so the concert started on March 28

2am? I thought it was 11pm. 90/% of what you say is some sort of crazy babble so that explains it I guess.

gunzguy...your one of the biggest tools in the gnr community

Explain? I am only trying to answer the questions :shrugs:

the show started approx 12:45 local according to my updates in the thread

Edited by gunsguy

not in time !

2am? I thought it was 11pm

Axl came from Lima-Peru to Caracas city at 1 20 am ....

If memory serves there was a flight delay and security issues even opening the doors, I think anyway. Was a great show though from all accounts

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=161906&st=0

but the rest of the band came one day before...why axl didn't????? that's the point I don't know yet ! ...can u explain about security issues even opening the doors case???? it sounds interesting! :confused:

If memory serves there was a flight delay and security issues even opening the doors, I think anyway. Was a great show though from all accounts

but the rest of the band came one day before...why axl didn't????? that's the point I don't know yet ! ...can u explain about security issues even opening the doors case???? it sounds interesting! :confused:

Not sure just recall the flight delay and that they had to delay entry cant recall exactly what was wrong though

Not sure just recall the flight delay and that they had to delay entry cant recall exactly what was wrong though

Axl didn't come to Venezuela with the rest of the band....so what he was doing in Lima meanwhile?

some other band members had plans to meet n greet the day of maybe that is why?

Any way its irrelevant really, if I told you Axl was getting laid, that would be bad right? And if his plane was delayed that is his fault too so its a loose loose situation, no?

some other band members had plans to meet n greet the day of maybe that is why?

Any way its irrelevant really, if I told you Axl was getting laid, that would be bad right? And if his plane was delayed that is his fault too so its a loose loose situation, no?

why do u wanna fight tonight? ..who's tellin' the shit that u say? YOU..the only one !

This is how the GNR show in Venezuela was...

I made this thread a few days after the concert, and this is all what matters!! No one cared about the waiting, i waited for the man for 18 years of my life and 4 more hours didnt make a difference!!

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=162234

I can speak with property because i stayed at the same hotel as the band in Caracas, and i knew what was going on.. Before i left to the venue at 6am, i asked about Axl to a security guy at the hotel and he told me that he was going to arrive directy to the venue from Peru! He was never supossed to make public appearances nothing, yes it true his flight got delayed by some problem just like the flight the band had the day before.

The concert startet at 1:08 am from my clock and it ended past 3:30... The best concert experience of of my life!!!!!

Edited by nathalie92