Which CD song(s) would you use to help extract info from Al-Qaeda?

ITW 2012

Which CD song(s) would you use to help extract info from Al-Qaeda? I was thinking about how the US used Metallica and NIN songs on Al-Qaeda in Guantanamo, and I was wondering what CD songs I might use if I was trying to extract info from the terrorists. Shackler's Revenge would be my number one pick as I think hearing that intro over and over would be very unsettling.

Guest gunns5

I think scraped might give them the wrong message, so better not play that one :rofl-lol:

@Jackie, great fucking sig

i think Riad and the Bedouins sends a clear message.

dont fuck with the colonel.

I can picture the soldiers blasting that as they haul ass thru the desert.

that was my idea for a music video. i pictured dune buggies. some sort of chase. then somehow it transitions to a space ship. maybe al-qaeda makes an escape in a pod, elevates to the mothership. then axl (the shackler) & co follow behind in diversity, an old old wooden ship, but one that fly's. sort of like the Winnebago in Spaceballs had a baby with teddy ruxpins ride. i dont know.

i need to stop smoking dope.

Chinese Democracy.

Having that on repeat...the into alone is enough to break you after a couple of times.

And hearing that transitional bridge that you think is building to an epic chorus....then realising that bridge WAS the chorus.

That build up and disapointment is enough to crack anyone.

Failing that, Prostitute, Scraped or Riad.

Which CD song(s) would you use to help extract info from Al-Qaeda? I was thinking about how the US used Metallica and NIN songs on Al-Qaeda in Guantanamo, and I was wondering what CD songs I might use if I was trying to extract info from the terrorists. Shackler's Revenge would be my number one pick as I think hearing that intro over and over would be very unsettling.

To each his own but I think topics like this being open and others closed are the reason for the fanbase going as downhill as the band.

Your post is one of the worst ever read on any fan board.

I totally oppose putting music into a war and torture context.

If the mods or the band had any sense left they'd better have this topic closed by the end of the day.

Your post is a shame for the fanbase.

To each his own but I think topics like this being open and others closed are the reason for the fanbase going as downhill as the band.

Your post is one of the worst ever read on any fan board.

I totally oppose putting music into a war and torture context.

If the mods or the band had any sense left they'd better have this topic closed by the end of the day.

Your post is a shame for the fanbase.

LOL

It wasn't meant to be taken all that seriously. Just something to talk about other than setlists and reunions.

This I Love without a doubt.

Last I checked America didn't have the armed forces in Saudi Arabia. But hey desert it desert.

lol this I love

Last I checked America didn't have the armed forces in Saudi Arabia. But hey desert it desert.

Implying that saudi arabia is the only place with a desert.

Im sure they have a base in quatar, and Iraq has desert so :thumbsup:

2nd thought, you say about that part not being factual,

but not about the huge flying pirate ship :laugh:

Rihad is in Saudi Arabia, its a city/province. That was what was being implied. Considering that the american armed forces aren't in Saudi Arabia bombing pastoral Bedouins it would be odd for armed forces to find it relevant.