Anybody else think Axl's taking a break in a few weeks so he can go watch the World Cup?

ITW 2012

If I was in the band I'd be trying to talk Axl into going to watch some matches. The drinking and partying is going to be epic. Go Deutschland!

:thumbsup:

That would be boss if Axl's a WC enthusiastic!

It would be even better if he was reunion enthusiastic. Or snooker enthusiastic, snooker rules!!! :thumbsup:

If I was in the band I'd be trying to talk Axl into going to watch some matches. The drinking and partying is going to be epic. Go Deutschland!

YES! Go Deutschland!...I'm a bit contradictory in that sense, I love both the German and the English teams...

:thumbsup:

That would be boss if Axl's a WC enthusiastic!

It would be even better if he was reunion enthusiastic. Or snooker enthusiastic, snooker rules!!! :thumbsup:

This.

If Axl's team wins he'll see it as a sign that it's time to release an album.

I wonder who Axl's team is. I'd wager that he's an Argentina supporter.

Probably Brazil as Beta is Brazilian

Forza Azzurri! :thumbsup:

I know, and Brazil is the obvious choice. It's no fun when everybody is cheering for the same team though. I could see Axl being a Maradona fan.

I know, and Brazil is the obvious choice. It's no fun when everybody is cheering for the same team though. I could see Axl being a Maradona fan.

Why, because Axl would like short fat cheaters. :question:

that's silly.

He's an American, so odds are he's going to support the US.

Of course. In 2006 there was no problem because they were touring Europe and the World Cup was in Europe at that time. They actually had two concerts booked in Germany, in July 10 and July 12, the final game was in July 9, they could watch it and play the last 2 concerts Europe Tour 2006 with no problem.

But now the World Cup is in very different continent, and the Lebeis are brazilian, they love football (they support Santos, where Pelé played), they must stop the tour to watch. You guys can expect some Axl's shots in S. Africa.

hehe, just joking...

Why, because Axl would like short fat cheaters. :question:

:fuckyou:

Maradona is the Tyson to Pele's Ali.