Anyone still going to RIR4

Shelly23

I've paid for everything and am stuck going to RIR4 - there's not really any bands I particularly wanna see now - so I think all us gunners should meet up - theres got be a couple more optimistic people who have also booked, surely i'm not the only one. We can have a couple of drinks :vomit: and make the best of it.

I'd manage to get a mate to come with me to Lisbon - shes not a gnr fan - and shes gonna kill me when I tell her they've cancalled and we've wasted our money, so I gotta make sure we have a laugh, so it goes with out saying any axl look-a-likes are more than welcome :wink: , but seriously it'll be great to meet any one - I don't know any gnr fans so it'd be great to meet some :D

All those of you that never intended going please don't go on about how stupid I was to pay for everything and have faith they would be there - I KNOW NOW :fuckyou:

My friend and I are still going. We'll be arriving on May 27th and leaving on June 2nd. Maybe we can swap emails or something.

the Foo Fighters might be fun to see, the others on the bill aren't that great. I wonder if we'd be able to sell the tickets at the show?

nope not going.i will never get into a plane.

oh and btw.........it was stupid of you to pay for everything and have faith that they would be there. :D

why dont you like flying?

in a car crash you have the chance of saving yourself but in a plane all you can do is look out the window and say well"IM FUCKED!".but i have skydived plenty.i just won't go up in any kind of a jet plane.cause you cannot parachute out of those.no way of controlling your fate.

Edited by Rustycage

oh and btw.........it was stupid of you to pay for everything and have faith that they would be there. :D

in a car crash you have the chance of saving yourself but in a plane all you can do is look out the window and say well"IM FUCKED!".but i have skydived plenty.i just won't go up in any kind of a jet plane.cause you cannot parachute out of those.no way of controlling your fate.

Not so tough after all, at least you got stamina right :drevil:

you seem to be paying alot of attention to me lately.why don't you get a life.you think dying willingly makes you tough?you obviously are someone under another name trying to get revenge about something.you don't fool anyone!

you seem to be paying alot of attention to me lately.why don't you get a life.you think dying willingly makes you tough?you obviously are someone under another name trying to get revenge about something.you don't fool anyone!

Me paying you a lot of attention? What the fuck do you call all these PM's you've sent me that state you wanting me to suck your dick? :blink:

Me paying you a lot of attention? What the fuck do you call all these PM's you've sent me that state you wanting me to suck your dick? :blink:

ohh rusty, thats dirrrty. havent you gotten enough from your sister??

I have a solution: Since you're not afraid of skydiving, why not bring a parachute with you on the plane? Then you'd never be afraid. :)

Speaking of parachutes... After Sept. 11, a couple of companies started selling specially-altered parachutes that people can use if they live or work in buildings 10 floors or higher. Basically, the person can put the parachute on their back and can jump out a window to save themselves if the building was on fire. One company sent the pamphlet to every employee who was working in the Empire State Building.

I have a solution: Since you're not afraid of skydiving, why not bring a parachute with you on the plane? Then you'd never be afraid. :)

Speaking of parachutes... After Sept. 11, a couple of companies started selling specially-altered parachutes that people can use if they live or work in buildings 10 floors or higher. Basically, the person can put the parachute on their back and can jump out a window to save themselves if the building was on fire. One company sent the pamphlet to every employee who was working in the Empire State Building.

you can't use parachutes from a commercial airliner.the force of the wind would kill you.if i were to travel oversea's it will be by boat.and in america by either car or train.