Guns N' Roses - o2 Dublin September 1st

no1gooner

dont want the band to get hurt but if people keep booing and showing their displeasure maybe he will realize he cant keep pulling the same dumbass shit

I am wondering if the promoter may pull the plug at some point.

Axl creates these conditions by insisting on going on when he does.

You also can't have the band dodging bottles all night, but people most likely wouldn't be throwing them were it not for the wait.

Something has to be done either way, because you can't have a situation where it is a nightly question as to whether they can make it through the show or not.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Shame that there's 2 people who f*ck up an show for 14.000 men.

it's serves them right that gnr is off stage.

Axl should just find those bitches and get in the crowd himeself and teach them a lesson or 2

So if you were at a concert you'd paid good money to go to which got ended you'd be all cool with Axl and the boys not coming back out?

So at your job, you're cool with people just whipping shit at you?

Most people would not be allowed to show up hours late to their job.

Axl could alleviate all of this by printing a 10:30 start time on the tickets. That way people would know what to expect. Since everyone supposedly "knows" as some are claiming, it should have no affect on ticket sales if it is out in the open.

Seems like a simple solution, no?

That is a solution but come on.... it's just fact! GNR mostly go on stage after 22:00 and between 22:00 and 22:30 that's just the way things have been.

Axl should just find those bitches and get in the crowd himeself and teach them a lesson or 2

So people have been waiting there for hours and you think it's ok for gnr 2 just walk off? Jesus this is just as much axl's fault as the 2 guts throwing bottles

Sure it is. Why should they put up with it? Let me tell you, if my date is late for a night out, I don't bottle her in the face when she shows up! If you're unhappy with the late start time, that's one thing. Fucking it up for everyone else is another.

dont want the band to get hurt but if people keep booing and showing their displeasure maybe he will realize he cant keep pulling the same dumbass shit

Something tells me that the synapses in Axl's brain misfire and he can't connect the lateness with bottles being thrown by fans.

So if you were at a concert you'd paid good money to go to which got ended you'd be all cool with Axl and the boys not coming back out?

Axl could alleviate all of this by printing a 10:30 start time on the tickets. That way people would know what to expect. Since everyone supposedly "knows" as some are claiming, it should have no affect on ticket sales if it is out in the open.

Is rock n roll anything like a normal job?

I am wondering if the promoter may pull the plug at some point.

Axl creates these conditions by insisting on going on when he does.

You also can't have the band dodging bottles all night, but people most likely wouldn't be throwing them were it not for the wait.

Something has to be done either way, because you can't have a situation where it is a nightly question as to whether they can make it through the show or not.

+1

Unbelievable. The second real GN'R show is cancelled after the 5th song? Are you kidding?

It is pretty depressing. :( Hoping this doesn't happen at Birmingham. Feel sorry for those people who booked hotels and travelled long distances. On the plus side this is one GN'R show you'll be able to get the train home after. :lol:

Edited by LesPaul_Player_91

depends on the job

if Im working in a bank - no

if Im a rock star with a sense of entitlement who thinks rule dont apply to me with a fuck off attitude-fair game

edit

hope people get their money back

not fair to the thousands who actually waited patiently

not looking forward to the next tweet either.................. :violin:

Edited by AngelZ

That is a solution but come on.... it's just fact! GNR mostly go on stage after 22:00 and between 22:00 and 22:30 that's just the way things have been.

If it is a fact, then there should be no hesitancy in putting it out there in the open so people know unequivocally that is when the show starts.

Even though it is "fact" I suspect Axl knows that if they advertised that start time ticket sales would be hurt, which is why he doesn't do it. That alone should tell you that he knows that it is not the "fact" some here portray it as.

I hate to be all gloomy n' shit, but let's face it, Axl's going to continue to appear late. Fans will get restless, the casual ones at least. Bottles/shit will be thrown, and the band will end up leaving.

If that's how shit plays out, then it's a fucking shame. Not only a shame, but a goddamn sham. This arena in Dublin looked PACKED to the rafters, GN'R should've been on-stage no later than 30 minutes after Danko Jones. The only thing I'm afraid of, is would these people still throw shit even if they appeared early/on-time?

Unbelievable. The second real GN'R show is cancelled after the 5th song? Are you kidding?

It is pretty depressing. :( Hoping this doesn't happen at Birmingham. Feel sorry for those people who booked hotels and travelled long distances. On the plus side this is one GN@R show you'll be able to get the train home after. :lol:

I have a feeling Axl wont take much more of this drama stuff, along with the reading and leeds incidents, i dont wanna sounds pesemistic or anything, i hope everythings fine, but if this ends early, bad news.