• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time line for Friday

7:00 Get up for Work

7:45 Get in Car

8:25 Arrive at work

8:30 Shoot the shit

8:50 Pre work smoke while booking GNR tickets.

Oh what a feeling that's gonna be.

How popular do you think Belfast will be? i.e will i have to get them on the first day as soon as they go on sale?

Because my friends need to scrap up money and all that!

Time line for Friday

How popular do you think Belfast will be? i.e will i have to get them on the first day as soon as they go on sale?

I'm honestly not sure, it's hard to tell with Belfast. Green Day sold it out very quickly, certainly standing tickets anyway. Though I can't see Guns selling it out that quickly, if they sell it out at all. I'd say you'd be fine, but best get them on Friday just in case.

Time line for Friday

I'm honestly not sure, it's hard to tell with Belfast. Green Day sold it out very quickly, certainly standing tickets anyway. Though I can't see Guns selling it out that quickly, if they sell it out at all. I'd say you'd be fine, but best get them on Friday just in case.

Ah ok, not so bad!!

Really can't wait!!

How early are you gonna go into line, gonna try get front?

Time line for Friday

Ah ok, not so bad!!

Really can't wait!!

Yeah I'll try to get as near to the front as I can, same for the Dublin show. I was thinking going just an hour or two before doors open, and bring a packed lunch for the wait :P

Time line for Friday

Ah ok, not so bad!!

Really can't wait!!

Yeah I'll try to get as near to the front as I can, same for the Dublin show. I was thinking going just an hour or two before doors open, and bring a packed lunch for the wait :P

yeah i was thinking two hours beofre too! But my friends arent as big of fans as me! Any word on openers?

wonder who'll be supporting them.Hope they're better than the support acts in the RDS, christ FFAF were terrible

Not since 1991 have I gone to a concert thinking "I hope the opening act are good"? Who gives a shit really..

More beer time.

In 2006, RDS, I think it was first day of the world cup (costa Rica versus Germany). I remember watching that and burning my face - Then seeing Axl - Then getting hammered in Dublin. No, definately don't remember the opening act.

Man those guys got such a hard time it was funny. Remember the singer got jeered and booed the whole show.He walked off midway through the last song from all the shit he was getting. And i ain't that "worried" about it dude.

Guest RonMexico82

Today FM playing GNR regularly and talking about the gig. Pointing out that Slash will NOT be there and that he is playing Vicar Street. No mention of who is now in the band and they are not playing any tracks from CD. Kind of annoying. I think we should pester them to play Better.

So are they playing two shows in Ireland? I can see Dublin September 1. But where do you see Belfast?

http://www.odysseyarena.com/ That's the venue, it's on the homepage.

Thanks! Shame it's not in the weekend. I'm not sure if I'm getting free from school. Want to go to a country where they play two cities.

Well, it's two separate countries for the Belfast and Dublin show if you want to get picky :P It takes about two - three hours in a car to drive down to Dublin.

So are they playing two shows in Ireland? I can see Dublin September 1. But where do you see Belfast?

http://www.odysseyarena.com/ That's the venue, it's on the homepage.

Thanks! Shame it's not in the weekend. I'm not sure if I'm getting free from school. Want to go to a country where they play two cities.

Well, it's two separate countries for the Belfast and Dublin show if you want to get picky :P It takes about two - three hours in a car to drive down to Dublin.

Oh, didn't know that. Well, still not sure if I can make it. Some of the whows in one of the weekends would be easier.

Has anyone been able to get the pre-sale code and if so are you a rep of ireland o2 customer? If so, does the password look generic or unique to each person? If generic can somebody post it here please! Ta

Today FM playing GNR regularly and talking about the gig. Pointing out that Slash will NOT be there and that he is playing Vicar Street. No mention of who is now in the band and they are not playing any tracks from CD. Kind of annoying. I think we should pester them to play Better.

Yeah that really bugs me whenever theres any mention of the GNR show or even slash's gig all they'll play is Sweet Child.

I'll be heading to the Belfast show, cannot wait! Saw Metallica in Odyssey this year already and they were immense, plus Megadeth, Judas Priest and Testament the year before. Some cracker bands coming to Belfast these days. :shades: