Guns N' Roses - o2 Dublin September 1st

no1gooner

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya for the Dublin 02 show. Don't think Belfast is having a pre-sale, don't quote me on that though.

I just phoned the "Odyssey Arena Box Office", they aren't aware of any pre-sale, so you're assumption is correct.

How do I get pre-sale?

Just text "Roses" to 51020, then "O2" will send you your own unique code to get priority tickets.

Edited by RodgerRamjet

Ya for the Dublin 02 show. Don't think Belfast is having a pre-sale, don't quote me on that though.

I just phoned the "Odyssey Arena Box Office", they aren't aware of any pre-sale, so you're assumption is correct.

How do I get pre-sale?

Just text "Roses" to 51020, then "O2" will send you your own unique code to get priority tickets.

Any chance u could answer my question above? Ta

Crazy that Belfast doesn't get a pre-sale, total BS,

Don't forget you gotta be with 02 for the code, if you're not get a friend to text.

My message won't even send. I'm on O2-UK because I live in Northern Ireland. Is 51020 definately the right number, and I text "Roses"?

My message won't even send. I'm on O2-UK because I live in Northern Ireland. Is 51020 definately the right number, and I text "Roses"?

Simple solution to that is go to the Belfast performance with myself and others. :tongue2:

Edited by RodgerRamjet

Simple solution to that is go to the Belfast performance with myself and others. :tongue2:

I'm going to both :D Pre-sale makes little difference to me to be perfectly honest... I'll be up before 9am on Friday anyway.

I'm going to both :D Pre-sale makes little difference to me to be perfectly honest... I'll be up before 9am on Friday anyway.

Well there's always that too. I'll be up as well, but with the numbers that will be on to obtain the best tickets, freezing and similar annoyances will be inevitable. There's no question about it, a pre-sale is handy.

Edited by RodgerRamjet

Well there's always that too. I'll be up as well, but with the numbers that will be on to obtain the best tickets, freezing and similar annoyances will be inevitable. There's no question about it, a pre-sale is handy.

No doubt, but all standing tickets are the same anyway.

No doubt, but all standing tickets are the same anyway.

Are you going for seated or standing, and for what reason/reasons?

If I was going to more than two shows I'd get a few seated, but I'm going for standing and aiming for the front row. It's an experience you can't beat. Plus it's slightly cheaper I think :P

Hell yeah rock1

Nice to get them early and not enter the lottery on Friday morning.

Haha, i'm going to have to enter that lottery!!

Just a question, if Im ordering on the odessey website, what's the max i can order at one time

And do they hold the tickets, then you enter your credit card details after, or what way does that work?

Guest RonMexico82

Anyone ever post over at boards.ie? (I know some of you do) Christ almighty there is some amount of hater cunts posting in the GNR gig thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055930369

So annoying.

Oh by the way, someone set up a facebook group for the gig.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=131731720172662&ref=ts

Edited by RonMexico82

Guest RonMexico82

Sure is. Then again the o2 is expensive anyway but the sound should be great. It says doors at 6.30...hmmm that's a tough call, they went onstage at 8pm in the RDS, wonder will they do that again?

Just a question, if Im ordering on the odessey website, what's the max i can order at one time

And do they hold the tickets, then you enter your credit card details after, or what way does that work?

I believe you can order a maximum of eight tickets.

They hold the tickets for several minutes while you enter your details and what not.

OH MY GOD. I still can't get over this. SWEET.

Belfast gig! AH! I am happy. And my neighbours are getting increasingly pissed off with GNR blasting out going by their thumping their floors at me. PIPE DOWN.

I wish I hadn't shelled out to go to Dublin next week....that money would've done the Dublin gig aswell. ARGH FATE.

Anyone ever post over at boards.ie? (I know some of you do) Christ almighty there is some amount of hater cunts posting in the GNR gig thread.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055930369

So annoying.

Oh by the way, someone set up a facebook group for the gig.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=131731720172662&ref=ts

Bitter bastards yeah. Fair play to you for sticking up for the band (repeatedly)

One cunt doesn't like Slash OR Axl :D Now there's a real twat!

OH MY GOD. I still can't get over this. SWEET.

Belfast gig! AH! I am happy. And my neighbours are getting increasingly pissed off with GNR blasting out going by their thumping their floors at me. PIPE DOWN.

I wish I hadn't shelled out to go to Dublin next week....that money would've done the Dublin gig aswell. ARGH FATE.

Ha, it's a real shame. We're bound to have a convoy of some sort going down to Dublin!

Hi.I wasn't happy with the seats on sale in the presale so havent used my code,going to take my chances on better ones being on sale tomorrow. I read on boards.ie that they don't always put the best sections on presale.

So please feel free to use it.

B2tW6m3Rf

www.o2blueroom.ie