Guns N' Roses - o2 Dublin September 1st

no1gooner

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9AM tomorrow morning, myself and ticketmaster have a date with destiny.

You guys think it'll sell out? Did it last time?

Cant wait, I'll be going even if I have to pay eBay prices.

Edited by Azazel

Was at the 02 for the Rage Against The Machine Gig on Tuesday night. Great venue.. sound was perfect and the crowd was mental. Was completely drenched in sweat by the time it was over.

Wish I had the cash for both gigs, but Belfast is all I can afford. Will be up at 9am tommorow :D

Good news in a way. Not big on massive ticket prices, but I'd rather I was in a room full of GNR-obsessed lunatics than those that are "only going for sweet child o' mine".

Plus when you have aerosmith charging £100+ for some seats at the London O2, it puts things into perspective a little.

The O2 sounds a great venue too; a friend had plenty of praise for the acoustics of the place.

Edited by Azazel

Guest RonMexico82

Hope you all get tickets. Is the pit seperate from general standing? I haven't been in the new venue.

Hope you all get tickets. Is the pit seperate from general standing? I haven't been in the new venue.

It's basically just a little section right by the stage for the lucky few who got in early or have connections.

Mind you, not every gig has a pit. For example Green day did but not the Arctic Monkeys.

We won't find out till the day.

Hi.I wasn't happy with the seats on sale in the presale so havent used my code,going to take my chances on better ones being on sale tomorrow. I read on boards.ie that they don't always put the best sections on presale.

So please feel free to use it.

B2tW6m3Rf

www.o2blueroom.ie

Just bumping this,as some of the last posters on the thread may not have seen it.Still working,just checked it.

A very nice offer that, the seats are a little high, but kudos to the guy for not selling the code on ebay, as is the trend these days.

Thanks.Just wanted it to go to someone from MyGnrForum. This forum has been great.

Thanks for that. Gonna try my chances hopefully they didnt sell all the standing tickets in the presale!

I'm missing a maths exam to get these tickets; that's either dedication or dumbassery.

Why is it so early?!

:rofl-lol: Yeah, i'm tking today off too!

It's hard to predict how well it'll do, and i hear advertising was good, so the sooner I get them, the better!

I haven't seen any promotion for the Belfast gig yet either. I'm interested to see what billboard they have up around town.

Neither have i but my friends have mentioned a lto, one even mentioned his mum seeing it advertised on tv...but i dont know about that!

Got tickets for standing anyway XD