Guns N' Roses - o2 Dublin September 1st

no1gooner

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the price took the fun out of clicking "Submit Order" just a little bit.

Still, I'm content that theyre nearly half the price of Aerosmith.

Standing tickets still available, dont know what we were all worried about !

Hope it sells out eventually though.

Already got my confirmation email, theyre instant usually.

Whats this about 2006?

Ah the 2006 thing was an incident where I asked for the friday of the 2006 show off and was given it off and then before the tickets went on sale was told I couldnt have the day off and as I didn't finish work till five, I had no way of getting from cork to dublin in time.

YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS. I WILL FINALLY SEE GNR AT THE SECOND TIME OF ASKING ON SEPTEMBER 1ST 2010. I KNOW I GOT MY TICKETS TODAY BUT IT HAS FINALLY HIT ME, FOR SOME REASON. LISTENING TO CHINESE AS I'M TYPING AND CAN'T FUCKING WAIT. SEE ALL OF YE IN WHATEVER PUB YE ARE ORGANISING FOR PINTAGE BEFORE THE SHOW. METALLICA WERE VERY GOOD LIVE BUT GNR IS THE ONE I WANT TO SEE. (i've been drining in case people are wondering)

Standing tickets still available via ticketmaster.

Bit worried about how many they'll sell. Price could be the sticking point.

Do we expect this concert to sell out? is there a way to find out how many tickets are left

The seating is selling very well, only the back seats left on the upper tier, lower tier is fully sold out.

Standing still hasn't sold out, most likely will though in a few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe this was just me but...

When you're buying seated tickets for the o2 through ticketmaster make sure that you choose which block you

want to be seated in (through the scroll down menu). I kept clicking best available option which kept giving me blocks

a and g- your line of sight is very restricted in those blocks.

So choose your block, don't choose best available option

Also lower tiered seating isn't completely sold out yet (though a lot of blocks seem to be)- just got three lower tier seats today

Edited by axl666

Any Belfast concert-goers tickets arrived yet? Mine haven't (seated) and I got them 9AM on release day :(

I flew into Dublin for a weekend to buy my Dublin ticket personally....now that, my friends, is commitment

Can't wait to get back to my birthplace in September for some fuckin mayhem

Only wish I had the funds to go to Belfast

Any Belfast concert-goers tickets arrived yet? Mine haven't (seated) and I got them 9AM on release day :(

Nah, mine haven't either so I wouldn't worry about it. My Dublin tickets arrived about a week ago.