Why We all should believe there's a new album comin' up?

BarquisimetoRock

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we should believe there is a new album coming out because dj ashba and richard fortus have said in an interview that they are writing songs, recording and that they might release it next year.

good enough, or do i have to dig out proof?

we shall see

finacial crisis bashin' u.s.a, new gnr has no time today all cuz of tour-2010, a new guitar might be added to the band again, teens wanna know nothing about GNR, they just wanna hear Lady Gaga, internet piracy takes money from gnr away these times, 1560 music shops are locked up around the planet right now!..so....

...so any clue at all? :confused:

we should believe there is a new album coming out because dj ashba and richard fortus have said in an interview that they are writing songs, recording and that they might release it next year.

didn't axl say the same in 1998-2001-2002-2004 ???

... good enough, or do i have to dig out proof? :confused2:

what Axl said in 1998-2001-2002-2004 isn't relevant. we are talking about an album with current band members, not an album where the guitarists come and go, and parts have to be re-recorded. we are talking about an album for all we know has only been in the works since Ashba joined.

a new album from New GNR doesn't have to mean that we will have a new ChiDem which will take years to make.

Edited by henfjel

who is MSL?

i know i should know, i just don't :P

MisterSaintLaurent, an insider who is never wrong.

The real reason most of you believe there's a new album is because most of you want to believe there's a new album...period.

Yeah, just forget the fact that Ashba actually confirmed one.

Believe In Yourself

post of the day

There is absolutely no reason to believe that there is a new album is on the horizon. None.

dumbass

who is MSL?

i know i should know, i just don't :P

MisterSaintLaurent, an insider who is never wrong.

The real reason most of you believe there's a new album is because most of you want to believe there's a new album...period.

Yeah, just forget the fact that Ashba actually confirmed one.

interesting.

finally someone who understand that the album is confirmed by a band member.. :D

Even if there is a new album being written, soon is still not the word.

They would have to finish writing the album, record it, mix and master it, find artwork, settle the legal issues with the album, and then ship/sell it. And it is safe to say that none of that (besides the writing of new songs) will be happening until they finish this current tour.

And on top of that, nobody really knows if they are truly working on a new album or not.

Edited by WhazUp

what Axl said in 1998-2001-2002-2004 isn't relevant. we are talking about an album with current band members, not an album where the guitarists come and go, and parts have to be re-recorded. we are talking about an album for all we know has only been in the works since Ashba joined.

a new album from New GNR doesn't have to mean that we will have a new ChiDem which will take years to make.

there's no a decent video to promote the band since CD came out and it's fair to think that the band has the time and money to record another one? ...it's just like 2 men who inside a woman at the same time hoping to have a baby who belongs to them AS WELL!

...Somebody please have mercy! :shocked:

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

They would have to finish writing the album, record it, mix and master it, find artwork, settle the legal issues with the album, and then ship/sell it. And it is safe to say that none of that (besides the writing of new songs) will be happening until they finish this current tour.

And on top of that, nobody really knows if they are truly working on a new album or not.

2011, thats all i have to say. remember, it is confirmed by ashba and fortus

ashba and fortus just get paid by Mr Rose, they do what he wants so we should trut'em after all? <_<

I'm in the "believe it when I see it" category

Even though I would really like a new GNR record to come out. I have a feeling that it will be great if it does come out - Axl has his voice back, and Ashba has the bluesy feel that GNR is known for, and Ron seems to fit in better with the rest of the band this tour.

there's no a decent video to promote the band since CD came out and it's fair to think that the band has the time and money to record another one? ...it's just like 2 men who inside a woman at the same time hoping to have a baby who belongs to them AS WELL! :shocked:

i see what you mean, but it would be quite hard to release a video for CD.

in a music video, you usually have the bandmembers who play on the song (bucket, finck, for an example). but when none of those are still in the band, you don't record a music video to the song they played on with totally different guitarists.

thats one of the reasons i THINK there is an album coming. to promote the current band with videos of the current bandmembers and promote the songs that the current bandmembers has wrote and are playing on on a record.

ashba and fortus dont JUST get paid. they are in a band. we should trust them because they are a part of the current band, recording their upcoming album.

Edited by henfjel

there's no a decent video to promote the band since CD came out and it's fair to think that the band has the time and money to record another one? ...it's just like 2 men who inside a woman at the same time hoping to have a baby who belongs to them AS WELL! :shocked:

in a music video, you usually have the bandmembers who play on the song (bucket, finck, for an example). but when none of those are still in the band, you don't record a music video to the song they played on with totally different guitarists.

thats one of the reasons i THINK there is an album coming. to promote the current band with videos of the current bandmembers and promote the songs that the current bandmembers has wrote and are playing on on a record.

ashba and fortus dont JUST get paid. they are in a band. we should trust them because they are a part of the current band, recording their upcoming album.

i somehow think u wanna cover gnr's disgrace today...maybe not but anyway you're so fucking wrong!...there's no a new video to promote the band all cuz of they don't have it exactly!

...let's understand that show business is fucked up today... celebrities aren't richer than they once were!...new gnr doesn't have cash to produce another video like estranged THESE TIMES!...sad but true! :shrugs:

i somehow think u wanna cover gnr's disgrace today...maybe not but anyway you're so fucking wrong!...there's no a new video to promote the band all cuz of they don't have it exactly!

...let's understand that show business is fucked up today... celebrities aren't richer than they once were!...new gnr doesn't have cash to produce another video like estranged THESE TIMES!...sad but true! :shrugs:

just to clarify before i comment, what exactly do you mean by "gnrs disgrace today"?

what do you mean by don't have it exactly?

i am not trying to cover up anything. the business is indeed fucked up. that exactly why they do not make a video to CD! no reason to waste money to make a video to promote the music of people who are no longer in the band.

of course they have the money. they make millions each concert they play.

just to clarify before i comment, what exactly do you mean by "gnrs disgrace today"?

does NEW GNR still receive a fat cash these times to play around? :unsure: