Why We all should believe there's a new album comin' up?

BarquisimetoRock

we should believe there is a new album coming out because dj ashba and richard fortus have said in an interview that they are writing songs, recording and that they might release it next year.

good enough, or do i have to dig out proof?

didn't axl say the same in 1998-2001-2002-2004 ???

... good enough, or do i have to dig out proof? :confused2:

what Axl said in 1998-2001-2002-2004 isn't relevant. we are talking about an album with current band members, not an album where the guitarists come and go, and parts have to be re-recorded. we are talking about an album for all we know has only been in the works since Ashba joined.

a new album from New GNR doesn't have to mean that we will have a new ChiDem which will take years to make.

there's no a decent video to promote the band since CD came out and it's fair to think that the band has the time and money to record another one? ...it's just like 2 men who inside a woman at the same time hoping to have a baby who belongs to them AS WELL! :shocked:

i see what you mean, but it would be quite hard to release a video for CD.

in a music video, you usually have the bandmembers who play on the song (bucket, finck, for an example). but when none of those are still in the band, you don't record a music video to the song they played on with totally different guitarists.

thats one of the reasons i THINK there is an album coming. to promote the current band with videos of the current bandmembers and promote the songs that the current bandmembers has wrote and are playing on on a record.

ashba and fortus dont JUST get paid. they are in a band. we should trust them because they are a part of the current band, recording their upcoming album.

i somehow think u wanna cover gnr's disgrace today...maybe not but anyway you're so fucking wrong!...there's no a new video to promote the band all cuz of they don't have it exactly!

...let's understand that show business is fucked up today... celebrities aren't richer than they once were!...new gnr doesn't have cash to produce another video like estranged THESE TIMES!...sad but true! :shrugs:

just to clarify before i comment, what exactly do you mean by "gnrs disgrace today"?

does NEW GNR still receive a fat cash these times to play around? :unsure:

not as much as during the UYI tour but still enought to make a video

think about it. lets take the south american tour for an example. they had between 13 000 and 50 000 attendance each concert. lets say an average 25000. 60 dollar per ticket and 12 shows, thats about 18 million dollars. thats ALOT of money

Edited by henfjel

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just forget the fact that Ashba actually confirmed one.

Funny...I seemed to miss the part where he confirmed a "new album". I did see the part where he confirmed they were writing some new stuff though.....

You missed the part about the 2011 release date then.

Funny...I seemed to miss the part where he confirmed a "new album". I did see the part where he confirmed they were writing some new stuff though.....

Enlighten me.

Enlighten me.

IMG_4617.jpg

If you look closely, you might see the words "album" and "2011".

Edited by bacardimayne

That text under NYTT ALBUM says; dj ashba and dizzy reed confirms that there are being written new songs.

ashba: we might release it in 2011. we have been quite busy lately, but so far it sounds like its going to be a very good record

we should believe there is a new album coming out because dj ashba and richard fortus have said in an interview that they are writing songs, recording and that they might release it next year.

what Axl said in 1998-2001-2002-2004 isn't relevant. we are talking about an album with current band members, not an album where the guitarists come and go, and parts have to be re-recorded. we are talking about an album for all we know has only been in the works since Ashba joined.

a new album from New GNR doesn't have to mean that we will have a new ChiDem which will take years to make.

there's no a decent video to promote the band since CD came out and it's fair to think that the band has the time and money to record another one? ...it's just like 2 men who inside a woman at the same time hoping to have a baby who belongs to them AS WELL! :shocked:

in a music video, you usually have the bandmembers who play on the song (bucket, finck, for an example). but when none of those are still in the band, you don't record a music video to the song they played on with totally different guitarists.

thats one of the reasons i THINK there is an album coming. to promote the current band with videos of the current bandmembers and promote the songs that the current bandmembers has wrote and are playing on on a record.

ashba and fortus dont JUST get paid. they are in a band. we should trust them because they are a part of the current band, recording their upcoming album.

i somehow think u wanna cover gnr's disgrace today...maybe not but anyway you're so fucking wrong!...there's no a new video to promote the band all cuz of they don't have it exactly!

...let's understand that show business is fucked up today... celebrities aren't richer than they once were!...new gnr doesn't have cash to produce another video like estranged THESE TIMES!...sad but true! :shrugs:

just to clarify before i comment, what exactly do you mean by "gnrs disgrace today"?

think about it. lets take the south american tour for an example. they had between 13 000 and 50 000 attendance each concert. lets say an average 25000. 60 dollar per ticket and 12 shows, thats about 18 million dollars. thats ALOT of money

maybe u can't imagine how much axl must earn money today just to pay his musicians and all his scary liabilities,yesterday he used to jizz on his cash, right now he gotta hide it away! :(

There's a HUGE fucking difference between "Maybe it'll be released in 2011" and "The album is finished, mastered and set for a June 2011 release".

Of course, you don't want to believe that, so feel free to ignore the logic in that idea.

maybe u can't imagine how much axl must earn money today just to pay his musicians and all his scary liabilities,yesterday he used to jizz on his cash, right now he gotta hide it away! :(

how on earth could you possibly know any of this?! this is PURE SPECULATION. i'll believe you if you can find me proof he is struggling to pay the band members.

There's a HUGE fucking difference between "Maybe it'll be released in 2011" and "The album is finished, mastered and set for a June 2011 release".

Of course, you don't want to believe that, so feel free to ignore the logic in that idea.

There is. I don't dispute that. However, you make it sound like there's no hope in hell for any album to be released in 2011 and that anyone who thinks there is is a blind idiot.

News flash, bucko. A band member has confirmed that there is a new album being written and he says it may be released in 2011. That's more than enough to speculate on.

There is. I don't dispute that. However, you make it sound like there's no hope in hell for any album to be released in 2011 and that anyone who thinks there is is a blind idiot.

News flash, bucko. A band member has confirmed that there is a new album being written and he says it may be released in 2011. That's more than enough to speculate on.

true that.

like you said, nintari is wrong with killing all hope. we have actually confirmed that a new album is in the works, which is the topic in this thread and what we were discussing.

UcudBmineCD shut up. we are discussing in an orderly fashion, and we dont need asswhipes like you to ruin. we are just discussing each other opinions and hopes, so lets leave it with that. if he thinks he know something and i think he doesen't, just leave it with that.

Edited by henfjel

Speculate until your little heart burns out...I don't care. But there's a difference in speculating and believing in something just to believe in it.

he can't.

he's an asswhipe who likes to stir shit up. let him be

can u figure out all the cash that went away from Axl's hands since internet came out? CAN'T YOU?????????????????

:confused:

You love money that other people have dont you.

Speculate until your little heart burns out...I don't care. But there's a difference in speculating and believing in something just to believe in it.

Are you dense? A band member has confirmed that there is material being written and gives a possible release date of 2011. There's obviously something going on, as much as you want to believe otherwise.

Are you dense? A band member has confirmed that there is material being written and gives a possible release date of 2011. There's obviously something going on, as much as you want to believe otherwise.

THIS +1

There's a new album coming, and believe me when I say it's going to be monumental. Some of the tracks on there will blow your minds.

oh sure, u r right! ...axl ALSO phones me at nights just to tell me 'bout how nice it's gonna be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

...drugs drive u insane sooner or later!

he can't.

he's an asswhipe who likes to stir shit up. let him be

can u figure out all the cash that went away from Axl's hands since internet came out? CAN'T YOU?????????????????

:confused:

so you know how much money axl has?

axl's so poor, he needs to change his outfit 3 times a show..

oh wait

There's a new album coming, and believe me when I say it's going to be monumental. Some of the tracks on there will blow your minds.

oh sure, u r right! ...axl ALSO phones me at nights just to tell me 'bout how nice it's gonna be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

...drugs drive u insane sooner or later!

No, that's just in your wet dreams mate.

How many dates did CD get during it's lifetime? And how many of those times did you get your little panties in a bunch?

And you call me dense?... :rofl-lol: