Why We all should believe there's a new album comin' up?

BarquisimetoRock

dude, dont try to "financial crisis" me :book:

oh I got it...then let's think that NEW GNR has a poll that's full of money, they can use every dollar and smoke it while pretending to be a marihuana cigarette, everything is free for them, they don't have to pay for flights, food and hotel rooms, even the new album won't cost a coin either....they'll get a lot of cash from it when it's out, though!!! :rolleyes:

question; do you happen to be in the army or airforce? to me it sounds like you're uneducated, retarded and ignorant.

not to be offensive, but i think you know jack shit about anything going on in the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilApxQjhs_s

according to you i'm a' uneducated guy cuz this video tells da scary reality ! :laugh:

the financial crisis is you're only defense, which is a pretty weak one if i may say.

you do realize that the financial crisis didn't struck everyone, right?

anyway, i'm not talking about that, i'm talking about your lack of intelligence in general.

but i forgot the fact that you're american

and not to be discriminating or anything, but some americans happen to know nothing about what's going on outside america, or even their own lives.

but still you didn't answer my question, do you happen to be in the us army or something in that direction?

I'm from South America, I'm Venezuelan, I live there...so again u r wrong...and i wasn't in da u.s.a army! ...u r tellin' that they're idiot guys for being there, respect that people please!

i said; not to be discriminating or anything.

anyway, now i know why you care so much about money.

you're from venezuela

oh yeah i'm! we sell petroleum to ur country...does it tell u something rich? :drevil:

it tells me that you know nothing, last time i checked we gained petroleum ourselves

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh I got it...then let's think that NEW GNR has a poll that's full of money, they can use every dollar and smoke it while pretending to be a marihuana cigarette, everything is free for them, they don't have to pay for flights, food and hotel rooms, even the new album won't cost a coin either....they'll get a lot of cash from it when it's out, though!!! :rolleyes:

question; do you happen to be in the army or airforce? to me it sounds like you're uneducated, retarded and ignorant.

not to be offensive, but i think you know jack shit about anything going on in the world

according to you i'm a' uneducated guy cuz this video tells da scary reality ! :laugh:

the financial crisis is you're only defense, which is a pretty weak one if i may say.

anyway, i'm not talking about that, i'm talking about your lack of intelligence in general.

and not to be discriminating or anything, but some americans happen to know nothing about what's going on outside america, or even their own lives.

but still you didn't answer my question, do you happen to be in the us army or something in that direction?

I'm from South America, I'm Venezuelan, I live there...so again u r wrong...and i wasn't in da u.s.a army! ...u r tellin' that they're idiot guys for being there, respect that people please!

you're from venezuela

oh yeah i'm! we sell petroleum to ur country...does it tell u something rich? :drevil:

it tells me that you know nothing, last time i checked we gained petroleum ourselves

you have poor oil and you know that! B)

you're from venezuela

LOL good job staying on topic guys :rofl-lol:

you're from venezuela

that's the reason we use natural gas, so i still don't see any problem with that

So I wonder if GNR will include Checkmate on their new album?

Axl confirmed that it is indeed a real song and the fact that it has a "working" title (Jackie Chan) means that they are keeping that song in mind and might finish it.

Edited by WhazUp

Axl confirmed that it is indeed a real song

hell yeah! it reminds me OH MY GOD...and look at what he did to this track later, that song is now a rotten condom,sadly !

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

hell yeah! it reminds me OH MY GOD...and look at what he did to this track later, that song is now a rotten condom,sadly !

That is a beautiful description. I really would like to know how many songs Axl has sitting around, not just lyrics but instrumental and all that completely done.

Edited by SaskGunner

News flash, bucko. A band member has confirmed that there is a new album being written and he says it may be released in 2011. That's more than enough to speculate on.

Speculate until your little heart burns out...I don't care. But there's a difference in speculating and believing in something just to believe in it.

Are you dense? A band member has confirmed that there is material being written and gives a possible release date of 2011. There's obviously something going on, as much as you want to believe otherwise.

How many dates did CD get during it's lifetime? And how many of those times did you get your little panties in a bunch?

And you call me dense?... :rofl-lol:

Times change. Sure, it could happen again, but there's this crazy little thing called being positive. We have a new manager, and this band seems to have hit a fine chemistry. I don't think it's too far-fetched to expect an album, especially when one has been FUCKING CONFIRMED by the guitarist.

CD was FUCKING CONFIRMED in 1999 by Axl Rose. Not a guitarist...but the head cheese himself.

How did that work out?

You can be "positive" all you want...but as far as I'm concerned, Axl, along with any current members of the month, have lost the benefit of the doubt.

News flash, bucko. A band member has confirmed that there is a new album being written and he says it may be released in 2011. That's more than enough to speculate on.

Speculate until your little heart burns out...I don't care. But there's a difference in speculating and believing in something just to believe in it.

Are you dense? A band member has confirmed that there is material being written and gives a possible release date of 2011. There's obviously something going on, as much as you want to believe otherwise.

How many dates did CD get during it's lifetime? And how many of those times did you get your little panties in a bunch?

Times change. Sure, it could happen again, but there's this crazy little thing called being positive. We have a new manager, and this band seems to have hit a fine chemistry. I don't think it's too far-fetched to expect an album, especially when one has been FUCKING CONFIRMED by the guitarist.

CD was FUCKING CONFIRMED in 1999 by Axl Rose. Not a guitarist...but the head cheese himself.

How did that work out?

You can be "positive" all you want...but as far as I'm concerned, Axl, along with any current members of the month, have lost the benefit of the doubt.

we aren't talking about chinese democracy

That is a beautiful description. I really would like to know how many songs Axl has sitting around, not just lyrics but instrumental and all that completely done.

no one takes GNR seriously anymore since a lot of guitarists have gone from there!

...look at Green Day and Aerosmith, they've been around for many years!, they don't need to kick each other to keep the name of the band alive, they stand by their fans and they also add more fans to their forums everyday!

...when NEW gnr is supposed to play we don't know if we can be surprised at finding a new guitar player on stage suddenly! :confused:

...that's why I can't believe that NEW GNR stays alive 5 years more around!

no one takes GNR seriously anymore since a lot of guitarists have gone from there!

...look at Green Day and Aerosmith, they've been around for many years!, they don't need to kick each other to keep the name of the band alive, they stand by their fans and they also add more fans to their forums everyday!

...when NEW gnr is supposed to play we don't know if we can be surprised at finding a new guitar player on stage suddenly! :confused:

No, that is why they stay around for so long, if someone leaves they get replaced rather quickly.

No, that is why they stay around for so long, if someone leaves they get replaced rather quickly.

if someone leaves they get replaced rather quickly BY NOW!!!...but where Mr Rose will find the money to pay his musicians when no one else buys their albums? :shocked:

NEW GNR is broken sadly!

How did that work out?

You think he's going to take another 10 years to write and record an album when he's pushing 50? Yeah, that'd be a good move.

if someone leaves they get replaced rather quickly BY NOW!!!...but where Mr Rose will find the money to pay his musicians when no one else buys their albums? :shocked:

NEW GNR is broken sadly!

you're just jealous because your country is fucking broke

Edited by UcudBmineCD

NEW GNR is broken sadly!

you're just jealous because your country is fucking broke

we hate chavez but it doesn't mean we're broken AT ALL!...we have petroleum to sell out eternally! ...got it?????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

...Chinese Democracy never had a video to promote the band since it came out so there's a new stuff around?

...many fans are posting about it here and there but sorry! I ain't jerk to believe it ! :no:

:o

Because GNR fans believed this year is the year every other year and made up rumours on a regular basis so they could get all hyped about it and then disappointed when their false hopes got dashed, yet again. So why not?