Why We all should believe there's a new album comin' up?

BarquisimetoRock

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the record company will release it. My theory is that they are trying to force Axl into reuniting the old band for an album.

Good luck! lol

I think they realize that won't happen. It's not just Axl either. Slash is solo at the moment and Duff is in Jane's, even if Axl wanted to - and it's clear he doesn't - you can't force those guys in.

I honestly think the label wants a straight up rock record. Something they can release bare bones, with the name Guns N' Roses, that people will just pick up. Self-titled. The greatest hits sold tons. You'd be surprised what something closer to the roots might do, with a radio-friendly single and a video.

And having said that, I'd rather see the album that was talked about previously... and Elvis Presley and the Monster of Soul, which I think is the best song title ever. Call the album Soul Monster.

Considering album sales now, if something sells what CD did, it's suddenly a commercial success so... I don't really think the label is holding out for a reunion.

I don't think the record company will release it. My theory is that they are trying to force Axl into reuniting the old band for an album.

what da'fuck? r u mixing cocaine and cheap liquor while posting here or what?????? :shocked:

...ur theory pretends to mean something mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it's just like forcing a rat and elephant to have sex in front of us,later they are supposed to have a little dog(like a baby)!

:o

lol, you sad fuckers, do you have nothing else to do in your lives? What a shame.

I seriously pity you.

aimed @ all the fucking morons in this thread like cdlove and barquisimetorock et al who are here for no other reason but to criticise and slag off the band and axl for literally no good reason. If you dont like the music say so and fuck off. No need to hand around! do us all a favour.

Edited by bangit

lol, you sad fuckers, do you have nothing else to do in your lives? What a shame.

I seriously pity you.

aimed @ all the fucking morons in this thread like cdlove and barquisimetorock et al who are here for no other reason but to criticise and slag off the band and axl for literally no good reason. If you dont like the music say so and fuck off. No need to hand around! do us all a favour.

what's ur fucking problem? why ya r so fucking afraid of hearin' da'scary truth of NEW GNR????

...I ain't bashin' da band...i just mean what's possible...so do u honestly think that OLD BAND will humiliate themselves at playing with Mr Rose again all cuz of the record company wants it that way? :crazy: ..."if so" what 'bout da new musicians? they should be fired by Axl ? ...c'mon ...show some respect for us cuz we belong to the gnr story AS WELL! :fuckyou:

Edited by BarquisimetoRock

If a new album happens, then it happens. Sadly, we as fans don't have much of a say in these things so we just have to flow with what the band wants. The 2 songs I really want to hear are "The General" & "Soul Monster". I hope these songs make it on a "future" album :)

I seriously pity you.

what's ur fucking problem? why ya r so fucking afraid of hearin' da'scary truth of NEW GNR????

...I ain't bashin' da band...i just mean what's possible...so do u honestly think that OLD BAND will humiliate themselves at playing with Mr Rose again all cuz of the record company wants it that way? :crazy: ..."if so" what 'bout da new musicians? they should be fired by Axl ? ...c'mon ...show some respect for us cuz we belong to the gnr story AS WELL! :fuckyou:

lol, respect you?

lol :thumbsup:

part of the story, yes 'fans' like you are the fucking problem with the story.

Your criticism is rarely constructive, you live in the past, i just cannot understand why you feel the need to post here? You are not the only one, there have been many like you over the years! Strange people who cannot grasp reality.

Edited by bangit

I seriously pity you.

lol, respect you?

lol :thumbsup:

part of the story, yes 'fans' like you are the fucking problem with the story.

Your criticism is rarely constructive, you live in the past, i just cannot understand why you feel the need to post here? You are not the only one, there have been many like you over the years! Strange people who cannot grasp reality.

...u r fucking unbelievable !....financial crisis destroying u.s.a, teens hearing Lady Gaga and axl's madness that can't stop changing guitarists everyday!...so i wonder who can't grasp the fucking reality? YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...OH I ALMOST FORGET TO TELL YA THAT Mr ROSE IS FAMOUS NOW CUZ WE "THE PROBLEM OF GNR STORY" BOUGHT GNR ALBUMS AND GNR GIGS YESTERDAY

....so it's time for you to shut da'fuck up!!! :vomit:

what da'fuck? r u mixing cocaine and cheap liquor while posting here or what?????? :shocked:

...ur theory pretends to mean something mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it's just like forcing a rat and elephant to have sex in front of us,later they are supposed to have a little dog(like a baby)!

:lol:

...ur theory pretends to mean something mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it's just like forcing a rat and a' elephant to have sex in front of us,later they are supposed to have a little dog(like a baby)!

...what's so funny? u r laughing at the tragedy of NEW GNR! :unsure:

So I wonder if GNR will include Checkmate on their new album?

Axl confirmed that it is indeed a real song

hell yeah! it reminds me OH MY GOD...and look at what he did to this track later, that song is now a rotten condom,sadly !

That is a beautiful description. I really would like to know how many songs Axl has sitting around, not just lyrics but instrumental and all that completely done.

no one takes GNR seriously anymore since a lot of guitarists have gone from there!

...look at Green Day and Aerosmith, they've been around for many years!, they don't need to kick each other to keep the name of the band alive, they stand by their fans and they also add more fans to their forums everyday!

...when NEW gnr is supposed to play we don't know if we can be surprised at finding a new guitar player on stage suddenly! :confused:

...that's why I can't believe that NEW GNR stays alive 5 years more around!

No, that is why they stay around for so long, if someone leaves they get replaced rather quickly.

if someone leaves they get replaced rather quickly BY NOW!!!...but where Mr Rose will find the money to pay his musicians when no one else buys their albums? :shocked:

NEW GNR is broken sadly!

you're just jealous because your country is fucking broke

we hate chavez but it doesn't mean we're broken AT ALL!...we have petroleum to sell out eternally! ...got it?????????????????????????? :rolleyes:

so why isn't my country buying any petroleum then? oh wait, we're one of the richest countries

got it?

Axl confirmed that it is indeed a real song and the fact that it has a "working" title (Jackie Chan) means that they are keeping that song in mind and might finish it.

I can't believe how much Mr Rose lets y'all down all the time while u still believe in a new album! :shocked:

Axl confirmed that it is indeed a real song and the fact that it has a "working" title (Jackie Chan) means that they are keeping that song in mind and might finish it.

I can't believe how much Mr Rose lets y'all down all the time while u still believe in a new album! :shocked:

Please drop this persona, nobody in the world is this retarded.

The record company knows they'll sell more albums with the old band. They can afford to sit and wait. They made their money back with Best Buy already. I don't think we'll hear new material from New GNR until somebody manages to leak it.

Edited by ITW 2012

There is no plan B. IF the rec company didn't support CD why would they back another album. They're going to have to leave it all out on the stage. Maybe if they play CD II songs live then rec company will want to put it out. Obviously they want the reunion bounty. Scraped makes complete sense now.

...ur theory pretends to mean something mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it's just like forcing a rat and a' elephant to have sex in front of us,later they are supposed to have a little dog(like a baby)!

I was against nu GNR too, untill i saw them live. You should see them live and you will change your mind.

Axl gathered amazing guys and they deserve our all respects! :thumbsup:

What tragedy? They relesed Chinese Democracy, they're touring now, (maybe) working on a new album (it may come out 2011) - and why the record company wouldn't release new album? Guns N' Roses still can release on the internet :rolleyes:

Of course the record company, wants the reunion, so they can get more money, but I think they can't just force Axl to reunite with the old band; and they know that, so it's better for them to release another album under name Guns N' Roses, than nothing <_<

There is no plan B. IF the rec company didn't support CD why would they back another album. They're going to have to leave it all out on the stage. Maybe if they play CD II songs live then rec company will want to put it out. Obviously they want the reunion bounty. Scraped makes complete sense now.

that's weird thing I my opnion. , because how many artists nowadays sells about 5milion copies of albums worldwide - FEW, it's shitload of money for them anyway.

that's weird thing I my opnion. , because how many artists nowadays sells about 5milion copies of albums worldwide - FEW, it's shitload of money for them anyway.

It's closer to 6 million :xmassrudolph:.

From a new Bumblefoot interview...

9. We know you will be busy with GNR for quite some time abroad, but a recent article in Bergen mentioned Dizzy Reed and DJ Ashba talking about writing a new album - possibly due to 2011. Are you writing with the band too? Are the other recorded songs from the Chinese Democracy sessions scraped (no pun!)? Anything you could share on this matter?

People ask us all the time about a next album and we all speak the same truth, that we would *like* to work on another album, and hopefully will. I think some quotes in that Bergen Norway article got lost in translation, from what the band said to what was printed, to how it was translated again to other languages. Right now the focus is touring, bringing the live show to the world. After that, we'll see what's best to do next...

Thus : they are not officially working on a new album. Yes, they are probably jamming a lot during rehearsals but Ron wouldn't call that "writing a new album".

Disappointing but hardly surprising :shrugs: