Chinese Democracy Listening Party Shirts

lloyder

Hey All,

Have a few of these leftover. It's the shirts with the star logo and 'Chinese Democracy' written over it, with 'November 23' and the Best Buy logo on the back. $15 shipped within the USA or $27 shipped internationally. Have a few left of sizes L and XL. PM me if interested. Paypal only. Check out my feedback as 'teamxplo' on ebay, since I'm not a regular poster here.

Thanks!

Hey All,

Have a few of these leftover. It's the shirts with the star logo and 'Chinese Democracy' written over it, with 'November 23' and the Best Buy logo on the back. $15 shipped within the USA or $27 shipped internationally. Have a few left of sizes L and XL. PM me if interested. Paypal only. Check out my feedback as 'teamxplo' on ebay, since I'm not a regular poster here.

Thanks!

Interesting that you claim to be teamxplo on ebay.

Yet, this seller has no items currently for sale.

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/teamxplo/

If you are the owner of this account with the perfect score, then why are these t-shirts not posted?

Edited by lost in the garden

Hey All,

Thanks!

If you are the owner of this account with the perfect score, then why are these t-shirts not posted?

Though I am not teamxplo, or the orignal OP, I am guessing that the is listing them here first as a courtesy to the fans. Also, to save on eBay fees. eBay usually charges for everything sold on eBay - a charge just to list it, and another percentage of the final bid. You may say to yourself that you'd rather buy it on eBay for safety reasons, but as long as you pay with Paypal (also owned by eBay now) you are covered.

• 2 weeks later...

Correct, sir. Tired of listing them all on eBay and just want to give you guys access in case you're interested. Feel free to Message me or whatever on ebay, and I'll be sure to forward the message back to you here.

Thanks!

Though I am not teamxplo, or the orignal OP, I am guessing that the is listing them here first as a courtesy to the fans. Also, to save on eBay fees. eBay usually charges for everything sold on eBay - a charge just to list it, and another percentage of the final bid. You may say to yourself that you'd rather buy it on eBay for safety reasons, but as long as you pay with Paypal (also owned by eBay now) you are covered.

hmmm, these are kind of interesting, but I don't see the point since I wasn't at one of these "listening parties"

I went, but since I didn't pre order the album, and instead just bought it at a store traditionally, I didn't get one <_<

That's fucking bs. But hey, you still got CD in the end :D

Edited by tbizzle