Do you think Guns N' Roses would play brand new songs in Europe 2nd leg?

ManetsBR

What new album? <_<

the new album that guns n roses are working on. it was confirmed by dizzy and dj ashba a couple of weeks ago in an interview

but its not coming this year. ashba said it MIGHT come in 2011

Edited by henfjel

I don't personally want the first time I hear a new song to be via a crappy bootleg.

Doesn't matter anyway since there wont be a new album this year, people who claim to have inside info are most likely being wound up.

Yes and no. I don't think they will... because the increases the chances of leaks. I wouldn't say no though, of course. It seems a miracle to hear a Chinese Democracy song get played at the minute.

I wish they would trade a solo for a new song, but I seriously doubt it will happen. I still think the solos break up the show too much. They're great for beer and toilet breaks when you're at the shows though.

I don't see any new songs on the set, why? Because the fans in those places have not seen this show yet. We get to see every show sitting at our computer, so maybe for some it gets boring, but the fans across the world for the most part have not even heard about the setlists. When you consider some of these single gigs have more people than registered members here you can see what I mean by most have not seen or heard about the set nor are they bored with it. A concert is for entertaining the people where you are every night, they don't choose for the people that follow them from place to place let alone an internet forum..