Would anybody else like to see Axl in a Trailer Park Boys movie?

ITW 2012

Would anybody else like to see Axl in a Trailer Park Boys movie? Due to the collapse of the music industry Axl decides to set up his own trailer park in Malibu. He hires Jim Lahey to run it, but he also makes guest appearances, driving around in a beat up ferrari that's missing a door. You could have Ricky growing dope for Baz, Bubbles taking care of Axl's cats, and Julian supervising the whole operation, while cutting side deals in his quest for Freedom 35.

Edited by ITW 2012

I think Axl would make a great Limo driver like Tom Waits in Short Cuts. I'm not sure if that fits in with Trailer Park Boys as I've only seen it on youtube clips. Maybe that's too much of a formal job. He could have his own illegal gun range out behind the trailer park. Like a crossbow range. 5 bucks for 3 shots. Direct hits on elk are free.

HA! Great topic.

I'd actually like to see Axl play a character(s). Sort of like what Eric Lifeson has done a couple of times. Maybe a rival dope-dealer to Ricky and the boys. Or maybe Cyrus's new sidekick.

yes, but i would like to see him appear as himself, not a character. i asked this in the 10 questions video response thread :rolleyes:

TPB has always been big on musical cameos

rita macneil

rush

baz

theres no doubt axl could do it if he wanted. i just don't think he is interested. its like the reality tv show, bullshit axl doesn't need.

long story short, hes not as easy going as rush, not as desperate as baz.

Edited by Jackie Moon