Pro-shot 2010 Tour Footage Posted on Gn'R Facebook

Cruel Intentions

Posted on GNR official Facebook page...looks SICK shock.gif

It's a 41 second trailer with "Better" playing over it...the quality and camera angles look awesome, I really can't wait for this. What are the chances it's out by September/October?

*Edit* - Changed the thread title...my bad, guys. When I first saw it I thought the video was for the DVD...I still think it will be, but it's not officially announced as it.

As stated further down the thread, this is not likely to be the original Better promo vid because that particular video was announced before the current tour. Thread title changed (again?) for this reason

Edited by Rick

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we are getting a DVD!!?!? Bout time!!!!! The footage looks amazing and doesn't have any old songs playing in the background which is good because this band needs its own identity. The new songs are amazing and need to be put at the front.

it doesn't say it's a dvd, just a tour promo I think. Fucking cool though!

True, but what exactly else would it be promoting when it says "2010" and "Guns N' Roses" with all clips of the band on tour?

Eh, the world tour perhaps? You should probably change the thread title, before you get flamed, it's pretty misleading.

It says "Guns N Roses Promo - Better [HD]" underneath.....

Could it really be the Better video?!?! What is going on? Can't say im too happy about the Better video being cut up live footage, especially put out one and a half years after the album came out. If they are going to re-release/re-promote Chidem, put out a real video pleaseeee(actually with this band, i would accept anything really, but wishful thinking never hurt).

True, but what exactly else would it be promoting when it says "2010" and "Guns N' Roses" with all clips of the band on tour?

Eh, the world tour perhaps? You should probably change the thread title, before you get flamed, it's pretty misleading.

Yeah, I did.

I still think it has to be for the DVD. That footage is way too perfectly mastered just to be used for a World Tour promo or for a Better video.

obviously not the better video as this is 2010 footage.

maybe axl decided to hold off on the video and cut in dj. when axl said the video was coming soon, he was also unsure of robins status, right? you cant release a video with a guitarist who just quit on you. by 2008 bucket was a memory.

its like having ron on CD, you need your current players represented to legitimize the product and the band. that further delayed cd.

if axl recuts all his projects to include the most current members, fuck this video is going to take longer than the album did.

Edited by Jackie Moon

Yeah, I did.

I still think it has to be for the DVD. That footage is way too perfectly mastered just to be used for a World Tour promo or for a Better video.

I kind of agree.

It doesn't say anything about a DVD, but it also doesn't say anything about tour dates either.

Regardless, it's a cool little teaser.

oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

What exactly is it though?? The Better video? Concert DVD? Or just tour promo?

Yeah, I did.

Cool. Well I of course hope you're right! A dvd would be awesome! rock2

I'd say change the title of the thread again; It's still somewhat misleading.

Just: "GN'R Promo Video Posted On FaceBook"

Your title makes it look like it's an actual promo for Better, when we have no confirmation that it is.

now youre just nitpicking.

if it was GN'R Better Video Promo you would have a point.

but GN'R Better Promo Video is fine.

Edited by Jackie Moon