Pro-shot 2010 Tour Footage Posted on Gn'R Facebook

Cruel Intentions

It's not the video, not with 2010 running through it.

That is, its not an excerpt, it could be a promo for the video, but it is unlikely.

Its interesting, but little more than that.

Not enough to get excited about given the endless things we are promised and never materialise.

Remember the live streams?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT let's stop getting excited... this is for the tour.... why would it say 2010 in the middle of a music video or a promo for a music video?

To "promote" said tour and to reward Facebook fans ( reached 1 million fans recently I believe ).

41 seconds is hardly reward.

BUT let's stop getting excited... this is for the tour.... why would it say 2010 in the middle of a music video or a promo for a music video?

To "promote" said tour and to reward Facebook fans ( reached 1 million fans recently I believe ).

41 seconds is hardly reward.

yawn.gif

Looks cool. It annoys me that is says "Guns N Roses" though, instead of "Guns N' Roses"

I agree with this. A brilliantly animated new-GNR logo, and yet the bands name isnt even spelt right, and looks like it was produced using Word Art.

Very strange compilation indeed.

I think you'll find its nothing special as such...more likely to be what is used perhaps as advertisement/promo for upcoming shows in the various countries. We tend to get excited and blow the smallest thing out of proportion. It is most likely just promo for a tour but shared for all of use geeks to enjoy as well :)

Yeah that's what I was saying bright-lad

Looks cool. It annoys me that is says "Guns N Roses" though, instead of "Guns N' Roses"

I agree with this. A brilliantly animated new-GNR logo, and yet the bands name isnt even spelt right, and looks like it was produced using Word Art.

I was wondering about that too, especially since Axl uses the "N'" instead of "and" pretty excessively in his tweets.

+1

If it's a teaser to a promotion then ok but pls don't let this be THE promotion :confused:

I was wondering about that too, especially since Axl uses the "N'" instead of "and" pretty excessively in his tweets.

Monumental rebranding starts now!!! :lol:

The video is just beyond awesome! And even if it's just a thank you from the band (thank 'em for this), I really hope that all this great footage will end up on a DVD eventually. A live DVD would be a great way to promote this line-up.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

Monumental rebranding starts now!!! :lol:

The video is just beyond awesome! And even if it's just a thank you from the band (thank 'em for this), I really hope that all this great footage will end up on a DVD eventually. A live DVD would be a great way to promote this line-up.

a live dvd and a live album haha

Posted on GNR official Facebook page...looks SICK shock.gif

It's a 41 second trailer with "Better" playing over it...the quality and camera angles look awesome, I really can't wait for this. What are the chances it's out by September/October?

*Edit* - Changed the thread title...my bad, guys. When I first saw it I thought the video was for the DVD...I still think it will be, but it's not officially announced as it.

As stated further down the thread, this is not likely to be the original Better promo vid because that particular video was announced before the current tour. Thread title changed (again?) for this reason

So there is no chance this could actually be the music video for better? FINALLY to be released? lol..