GNR's Influences

billows

Here they are:

Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Hanoi Rocks, Jane's Addiction, Thin Lizzy, Rolling Stones, Elton John, Nine Inch Nails, Faith No More, New York Dolls, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, The Beatles, The Misfits

Pearl Jam? Really?? Now, I love PJ, but I don't think so. Who put this list together...

Here they are:

Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Hanoi Rocks, Jane's Addiction, Thin Lizzy, Rolling Stones, Elton John, Nine Inch Nails, Faith No More, New York Dolls, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, The Beatles, The Misfits

Pearl Jam? Really?? Now, I love PJ, but I don't think so. Who put this list together...

I don't see this list anywhere on the official Facebook?

Here they are:

I don't see this list anywhere on the official Facebook?

Same, i doubt its real.

no Queen on the list, so...no, also I doubt that Axl would specifically outline his influences, doesn't sound like him, I think he'd see that as a sort of constraint on his creativity...that's my opinion at least

no Queen on the list, so...no, also I doubt that Axl would specifically outline his influences, doesn't sound like him, I think he'd see that as a sort of constraint on his creativity...that's my opinion at least

Yeh, Axl also said that he refrains from stating what music he is into currently because it has backfired on him in the past(think NIN, The Killers etc saying not so nice things about Guns). Didn't Mike Patton also say something bad about Guns with FNM were fronting for them during the UYI tour?? What exactly did he say??

Edited by Young_Gun