New Guns N' Roses Song ?

eye2eye

I doubt it's anything new but it does indeed sound like Axl. This particular song along with a couple of other snippets appeared on another youtube video not too long ago and had the forum in a flurry. Some speculated it was the Rapidfire demos..

We need the whole song, so badly. It sounds great.

I doubt it's anything new but it does indeed sound like Axl. This particular song along with a couple of other snippets appeared on another youtube video not too long ago and had the forum in a flurry. Some speculated it was the Rapidfire demos..

What are the rapidfire demos?? Like the 1995-1996 demos with Slash??

What are the rapidfire demos?? Like the 1995-1996 demos with Slash??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapidfire

did Axl sing during the Zakk Wylde sessions? I thought he told Zakk that he couldn't write lyrics, because they would all be about the court cases he was dealing with. And Axl doesn't seem like a guy who would just go in the studio to fuck around, singing wise, instrumentally sure, but not when he's gonna record stuff for real. At least that's what I've gathered.

It could be some demos with Wes, sounds like Crash Diet.

My thoughts. I would say an as-of-yet unheard GN'R demo from the 80's. We know Axl didn't use his high voice in Rapidfire, and as far as I know, I think we've heard every Hollywood Rose song which has been mentioned anywhere.

I think the voice sounds like Axl's but I don't think it's from the 2000s. If anything I think this is a mid 90s demo.

I think this has been modified. The original demo sounded more like Axl, this one is more shrill.

I'd too say it's the Rapidfire demos that was scheduled for a release some time ago, which Axl stopped.

No, the Rapidfire guy who has the demos has said Axl didn't use his high voice back then. So it's not Rapidfire, but something with Axl's voice for sure. Sounds really old.

Do you have a source for that?