Should This I Love be the next single?

wasted

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get some software and make it, interspersing clips of Axl singing it at the shows, and throw in the chick on the video screen. Why wait? I think it would be good for a soundtrack.

Someone put clips of "Twilight" to it and it had a lot of hits. No one's put it to "The Notebook" yet. Would prob. get a lot of views.

A hit video isn't about sales, it's about how many views it gets. A hit song is about getting it on TV and radio, not necc. MTV and VH1.

You're the selfish kind of fan that GNR doesn't like. Never happy with anything. They just gave you a 41 second (if I am not mistaken) tour teaser video in appreciation of the fans and you still think you need more. Axl will release a video when he's good well and ready, not a second sooner. He won't be pressured to act hastily just because a few ungrateful fans are complaining just because there hasn't been a video released in the past year and a half the album has been out. You need to learn to be patient. :thumbsdown:

Wow, a 41 second clip, how generous... :rofl-lol:

Go see http://www.metontour.com/ where they put out setlists, pictures and videos from EVERY show, now that's fucking fan appreciation.

I think it's time to unleash If The World. It got a way better crowd reaction that TIL at the shows I went to. Plus, it's got a Summer time feel. Much like I Can Feel it Coming In The Air Tonight.

Yes!

I love that song.