10 years old gem sees light of day: Estranged

longcat

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, you reallz can not tell if this is fake or not just becouse of these few secs. It could be some live version little bit fucked up with some effect. Personally I dont believe its real.

This sounds cool...but nothing will EVER top the majesty of the original.

(Before the bashers start: thats NOT a criticism of Robin)

That's your opinion and we've heard only 13 seconds of a demo, so .. :shrugs:

I can't download the link at work, but if it's only 13 seconds I'll not bother worrying about it.

What's the crack, where did it come from and will we get the rest?!!

It won't be leaked soon, so don't get too excited. Unless you have some to offer, you won't hear the rest. And more...

Proof?

I can't download the link at work, but if it's only 13 seconds I'll not bother worrying about it.

It won't be leaked soon, so don't get too excited. Unless you have some to offer, you won't hear the rest. And more...

I'm going to offer him a few multitracks brb. :lol:

Yeah, and a new Gn'R song will be released on Rock Band 3 :lol:

Just kidding :)

I wasn't gonna post anymore but this called for it.

This is not GnR, it is a cover band in Brazil or Argentina, something like that.

The hoarders decided to fuck around with the GnR base after they lost the multis ... and promote this cover band in the process. And reading the comments, it seems to have worked. They will do a few more of these to fool you so don't get too excited next time.

Finck doesn't bend like that and anyone who thought that is Axl singing needs to be banned from all GnR sites.

There is a Buckethead version of Estranged though, played during a soundcheck ;)

Now I'm really off :violin:

This is not GnR, it is a cover band in Brazil or Argentina, something like that.

The hoarders decided to fuck around with the GnR base after they lost the multis ... and promote this cover band in the process. And reading the comments, it seems to have worked. They will do a few more of these to fool you so don't get too excited next time.

Finck doesn't bend like that and anyone who thought that is Axl singing needs to be banned from all GnR sites.

There is a Buckethead version of Estranged though, played during a soundcheck ;)

ohh boy.....

And the singer of this cover band is Axl himself? :shocked:

If this is true I called it ;) But hey, why would they be pissed about leaked multitracks? hardly the cream of the crop.