Let's get down to brass tacks here, guys

ITW 2012

I love CD alot actually I listen to it more than most other cds I own. Maybe I can relate to the songs more than others not sure, this album is killer though and I am not dying to hear another right away. Having said that it would be great to have one for sure :)

"Hello fence. My name is VelvetGirl/Gunsguy. Hope you don't mind if sit on you for 10,000 posts."

whos velvetgirl?

This is velvetgirl.

There is NO "Chinese Democracy II."

Sorry everyone, but there simply isn't. Nothing but wishful thinking and fanboy longing and speculation.

Axl himself stated the following titles as works in progress:

Ides Of March, Oklahoma, Atlas Shrugged, Oh My God, Silkworms , Down By The Ocean (Izzy), Leave Me Alone, Seven , The General , Thyme , Quick Song , Zodiac

That's all we know....plain and simple....there are NO plans to release or record or anything.

Didn't you learn ANYTHING from our 14 year wait to hold the actual Chinese Democracy CD in our hands??

Be prepared for a long, long, LONG wait. One that may never produce anything. Be realistic, will ya? Enjoy the studio recordings we have....enjoy the live shows....but until there is real actual EVIDENCE that there will ever be a follow-up album, just keep quiet. And even then...take it with a grain of salt and accept that it may be 10 years before we ever hear anything for real.

Just the trials and tribulations of being a GNR fan. Get used to it or get out!!

Guest gunns5

I love CD alot actually I listen to it more than most other cds I own. Maybe I can relate to the songs more than others not sure, this album is killer though and I am not dying to hear another right away. Having said that it would be great to have one for sure :)

"Hello fence. My name is VelvetGirl/Gunsguy. Hope you don't mind if sit on you for 10,000 posts."

whos velvetgirl?

This is velvetgirl.

wtf is that screencap? thats Gunsguy, hes staff isnt he? are you saying hes a she? :blink:

whos velvetgirl?

This is velvetgirl.

wtf is that screencap? thats Gunsguy, hes staff isnt he? are you saying hes a she? :blink:

Gunsguy made an account as a 14 year old girl called VelvetGirl in order to reinvent himself on the forum but he got rumbled

Guest gunns5

whos velvetgirl?

This is velvetgirl.

Gunsguy made an account as a 14 year old girl called VelvetGirl in order to reinvent himself on the forum but he got rumbled

wtf lol :lol: I never knew that, kinda funny, thanks for updating me on it though

whos velvetgirl?

This is velvetgirl.

wtf lol :lol: I never knew that, kinda funny, thanks for updating me on it though

He got caught out when he signed one of her posts as gunsguy. Though you should read that screenshot as well, makes for interesting reading.

Guest gunns5

so he did it to get hoarders to leak tracks? Im still finding it hard to believe though, cause he seems like a cool dude

Get used to it or get out!!

Who died and made you president of Guns N' Roses?

Todd Crew. It was in his will, didn't you see it?

In all seriousness, I'm a nobody. I'm just a fan like anyone else....but the problem I've seen here and other places (HTGTH) over the years is the unbridled STUPIDITY and naivety of the GNR fans that post on these forums.

The endless debate of OLD vs. NEW. The fruitless pondering of "When is Axl gonna be as famous as he was in 1991?" (answer...never!)

GNR fans don't seem like a particularly well-educated bunch....a lot of them seem to live in denial or delusion. I just decided after years and years of lurking I'd voice my opinion as well....only instead of posting about pipe dreams like a follow up to CD or the reunion tour, I'd be the voice of REASON and rationality.

Sorry if that stings. But I have as much a right to be here posting my opinions as anyone else. Only I don't look at the world through such rose-colored glasses as the rest of the bunch. Pardon my pun.

..taking on board Mr Ego, and his requirements, CD sales, and assuming there's is a CD-II, what company will offer the right deal?

The Best Buy thing didn't appear to work out too well, did it.