What happened to DJ?

Todo Poderoso Timão

Dj ASHBA™ Trying to get threw some really hard shit in my life right now, love and am thankful for you all, Ill be back when I get my head on straight, till then take care n thx for never giving up on me. Just need some alone time. All love. Peace out.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1562125987&v=wall&story_fbid=1407230631755#!/ashbaland

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He broke up with his girlfriend, does it bother you any?

Then why post it on a public forum? Just Sayin

Yeah, then why post it in your public profile in Facebook...?

Were did he say "I broke up with my girlfriend" on facebook? Its none of your bussiness. Leave him alone.

1.) Everyone puts everything about their life on Facebook now.

2.) He's probably taking a step back from the extras he does, like Facebook, Twitter, etc.

3.) He probably gets a lot of messeges and twits and things, and wanted to give an answer so people don't freak out when he doesn't reply or isn't Twittering or isn't posting stuff on Facebook 24/7/

4.) Mixed in with all his fans are probably a few hundred real friends who are wanting to all ask at the same time about the breakup, and he's saying 'I'll get back to you later, I'm going to be AWOL for a little while since I have a bunch of you all wanting to talk to me at the same time."

A little Emo, but still, reasonable.

Were did he say "I broke up with my girlfriend" on facebook? Its none of your bussiness. Leave him alone.

To be fair, a message like that might make a fan think something's up with his role in the band - which as fan, would kinda be your business.

Hey, calm down, man. If one doesn't want any questions about an issue, then don't post ANYthing at ANYwhere about it. Since he is a member of MY fav band (and I AM a hard fan of this band at least 10 years earlier this guy joining) and the man posts ANYthing regarding "leaving for a little while" it DOES matter to me. I AM indeed worried about people who are member from GNR, I AM worried about the line-up, anh there's NOTHING wrong with that. I don't give a fuck about his former girlfriend or his relationship status, I am ONLY worried about if he is able to play with the band, and this post doens't explain none of this.

Besides, there are no current gigs until August 27th, then there's no reason to post that he will be apart from the band for some time, mainly if this is a relationship issue.

Thank you.

To be fair, a message like that might make a fan think something's up with his role in the band - which as fan, would kinda be your business.

Thank you, SunnyDRE.

Yeah I thought something like that.

Ridiculous. If someone airs their shit out publicly, then OF COURSE people are going to talk about it. It's nobodie's fault but the person who puts it out there. Having said that, breaking up with a GF? Dude, there's a billion 20 year old college girls waiting in line. Boo fuckin' hoo.

Edited by Nintari

Ridiculous. If someone airs their shit out publicly, then OF COURSE people are going to talk about it. It's nobodie's fault but the person who puts it out there. Having said that, breaking up with a GF? Dude, there's a billion 20 year old college girls waiting in line. Boo fuckin' hoo.

You've clearly never had a deep relationship with a girl, grow the fuck up and stop being a dick to anyone that's not Slash.