What happened to DJ?

Todo Poderoso Timão

The band is fine, the message is about personal issues in his life, nothing more. There is no coded message in it.

And you knew this how?

stop trying so damn hard.

No, it's his girlfriend, Nicole, breaking up with him. Nothing about the band.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On facebook he changed his status from "in a relationship" to "single." I know it's sad that I know that.

How "rock n roll" of him. :rolleyes:

The GNR legacy lives on!!! :thumbsdown:

Shut the fuck up and make a new fucking radio show......talk about this.

He broke up with his girlfriend, does it bother you any?

Then why post it on a public forum? Just Sayin

Yeah, then why post it in your public profile in Facebook...?

Were did he say "I broke up with my girlfriend" on facebook? Its none of your bussiness. Leave him alone.

+1 Mind your own fuckin' business people! He doesn't want rumours to start about why he isn't posting updates. It's called respect... Something many here would know if it fell on em'

Guest Nasty Nate

He broke up with his girlfriend, does it bother you any?

Then why post it on a public forum? Just Sayin

Yeah, then why post it in your public profile in Facebook...?

Were did he say "I broke up with my girlfriend" on facebook? Its none of your bussiness. Leave him alone.

+1 Mind your own fuckin' business people! He doesn't want rumours to start about why he isn't posting updates. It's called respect... Something many here would know if it fell on em'

LEAVE DJ ASHBA ALONE!

leave-britney-alone.jpg

Woah, that sucks for him!

Hope he gets through it well, keep ya head up, Ashba! Might sound stupid now, but it's something I try to think of in situations like these:

"With so many people to love in my life, why do I worry about one?" - Ben Harper

Guest gunns5

Be nice to DJ, and be thankful he's been so transparent and accessible to GnR fans since joining the band !

awwwww but he started it !!!! :confused:

"With so many people to love in my life, why do I worry about one?" - Ben Harper

"And it's so hard to do, and so easy to say, but sometimes you have to walk away" ;)

:thumbsup: Great, great song

*Edit

Lol, I just saw that my 14000 post was a Ben Harper song quote... Congrats to me? :lol:

Edited by Spoon87

lol true...

Sucks for him because he seemed quite fond of his girlfriend ( then again, none of our business ) but the truth is that a lot of girls seem to love him and that whenever he tours again he'll just have to pick from the crowd if he feels like it...

The band is fine, the message is about personal issues in his life, nothing more. There is no coded message in it.

And you knew this how?

Let's just say I do. Why you are finding the need to follow me around the board when you hate every post I make I have no idea, you wanna fuck me or something? :shrugs:

I'm more concerned that he doesn't know the difference between "through" and "threw".

He often mistypes words in his messages. But it's really not that big of a problem. Besides, it can justify misspelt words and errors in the booklet of the next album. :laugh:

On a serious note, I really hope the shit that happened to him won't make him quit.

And you knew this how?

Let's just say I do. Why you are finding the need to follow me around the board when you hate every post I make I have no idea, you wanna fuck me or something? :shrugs:

He seems to dislike you quite a bit, so I thinks it's safe to say that NO, he doesn't want to fuck you. Why would you think that? Do you want him to fuck you?

No no just reminds me of the girls way back in school pretend to not like you just to get with you.

Dj ASHBA™ Trying to get threw some really hard shit in my life right now, love and am thankful for you all, Ill be back when I get my head on straight, till then take care n thx for never giving up on me. Just need some alone time. All love. Peace out.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1562125987&v=wall&story_fbid=1407230631755#!/ashbaland

Guess he wanted some time alone.

Guest Nasty Nate

Dj ASHBA™ Trying to get threw some really hard shit in my life right now, love and am thankful for you all, Ill be back when I get my head on straight, till then take care n thx for never giving up on me. Just need some alone time. All love. Peace out.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1562125987&v=wall&story_fbid=1407230631755#!/ashbaland

Guess he wanted some time alone.

Everybody needs some time...on their own...

The only thing I do hope is that it's nothing related with him staying on the band. It's GNR after all. :huh: