GNR in Bucureşti on sept. 21st

STARABOSTES

he he he he, according to this http://observator.a1.ro/monden/Sabotati-de-un-roman_17548.html the hackler who got into Axl's twitter account is a Romanian. well, we are good at this, we had guys int he recent past, who broke into Pentagon and NASA before, so a little twitter won't stay on our way B). on the behalf of Romanian GNR fans, I apologies for any inconvenience! really. :)

They weren't.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he he he he, according to this http://observator.a1.ro/monden/Sabotati-de-un-roman_17548.html the hackler who got into Axl's twitter account is a Romanian. well, we are good at this, we had guys int he recent past, who broke into Pentagon and NASA before, so a little twitter won't stay on our way B). on the behalf of Romanian GNR fans, I apologies for any inconvenience! really. :)

They weren't.

what can I say... the media :shrugs::D

one thing I have to say and that is if a romanian will do anything that could make Axl angry and leave the stage and if that someone reaches my hands I swear as the sky is blue that he/she will forget even his/her gender. Thank you :rolleyes:

I have just read in direct Google translation what I have posted at metalhead.ro and it's weird and hard to understand, so here is my own translation:

"GUNS N' ROSES EXISTS. THAT BOTHERS! WHY? BECAUSE:

-WHICH OTHER BAND CHANGED THE LEAD GUITARIST (TRACII GUNS- WHO GIVES HALF OF THE BANDS NAME), BASIST(OLE BEICH) AND DRUMMER(ROB GARDNER) IN IT'S FIRST 3 MOUNTS SINCE FORMATION, AND THE MAJORITY OF FANS DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS?

- WHAT OTHER BAND THROW OUT IT'S DRUMMER(STEVEN ADLER) WITH WHOM THEY RECORDED THE BEST DEBUT SELLING ALBUM IN THE HISTORY OF MUSIC - "APPETITE FOR DISTRUCTION", AND THE FANS HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THAT?

-WHICH OTHER BAND DROPS IT'S RHYTHM GUITARIST(IZZY) THE ONE WHO WROTE A LARGE PORTION OF THEIR HITS, AND FANS HAD NOTHING TO COMMENT ABOUT?

- WHAT OTHER BAND WAS THE FIRST TO SELL A DOUBLE ALBUM ("USE YOUR ILLUSION") AND TO GET PLATINUM FOR EACH ONE?

- WHICH OTHER BAND WAS AMONG THE FIRST TO HAVE WORLD TOUR WHICH LASTED FOR 2 YEARS?

- WHAT OTHER BAND HAD A LEAD GUITARIST(SLASH) WHO HAD LEFT THE BAND ON HIS ON WILL IN ORDER TO PROMOTE HIS SOLO ALBUM, AND FANS BELIEVED THAT IT WAS THE SINGERS'(AXL ROSE) FAULT THAT HE LEFT THE BAND?

- WHAT OTHER BAND HAD A LEAD GUITARIST(SLASH) WHO BECAME A "MEDIA WHORE", WHO SANG AND SINGS WITH EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO SING WITH HIM, WITHOUT ANY RESPECT FOR HIS OWN TALENT AND THE STATUS HE ACHIEVED IN ROCK WORLD, AND HIS FANS BELIEVE THAT HE IS ONE OF "THE GREATEST" GUITARIST OF THE WORLD AND OF MUSIC HISTORY (DID HE EVER WRITE AN ALBUM WHICH CAN BE COMPARED TO ONE OF THE 6 OF JIMI HENDRIX OR EVEN TO ONE OF THE MORE YOUNGER GUITARIST SUCH AS JACK WHITE FROM "THE WITHE STRIPES"?)?

- WHICH OTHER BAND AFFORD TO WORK FOR APPROX. 1O YEARS AND SPEND AROUND 15 MIL. DOLLARS ON AN ALBUM("CHINESE DEMOCRACY")?

- WHAT OTHER BAND AFFORD TO PROMOTE THROUGH WORLD TOURS AN ALBUM("CHINESE DEMOCRACY") WHICH WASN'T YET OUT ON THE MARKET, IN 2001-2002, 2006-2007?!

- WHICH OTHER BAND STARTED IT'S FIRST WORLD TOUR AFTER 9 YEAR OF INACTIVITY WITH A RIOT -VANCOUVER 2002- AND ENDED IT ALSO WITH A RIOT - PHILADELPHIA 2002, AFTER ONLY PERFORMING 16 SHOWS OUT OF THE 30 SCHEDULED?

- WHAT OTHER BAND SOLD WHOLE STADIUMS AROUND THE GLOBE(2006-2007) PROMOTING AN ALBUM WHICH IT DIDN'T HAVE("CHINESE DEOMCRACY") WITH A CHANGED, BY LARGE, LINE-UP, FROM IT'S LAST SUCCESSFUL WORLD TOUR (1991-1993)?

- WHICH OTHER BAND LAUNCHED IT'S ALBUM("CHINESE DEMOCRACY") AFTER 15 YEAR SINCE THE LAST ONE, WITHOUT ANY PRESS CONFERENCE OR INTERVIEW AND WITHOUT ANY MUSIC VIDEO, AND IN LESS THEN A YEAR IT RECEIVED APPROX. 15 PLATINUM AROUND THE GLOBE?

- WHAT OTHER BAND STARTED A WORLD TOUR TO PROMOTE IT'S NEWEST ALBUM, A YEAR LATER?

- WHICH OTHER BAND HAS AN SINGER(AXL ROSE) WHO WITH JUST A DAY BEFORE THE WORLD TOUR WAS ABOUT TO START, -(as I wrote above) WHICH STARED A YEAR LATER THEN THE RELEASE OF THE ALBUM("CHINESE DEMOCRACY")- HAD KNOCK DOWN AN PAPARAZZI IN THE AIRPORT MINUTES BEFORE THE FLIGHT , RISKING THUS THE BEGINNING OF THE TOUR OR EVEN THE WHOLE TOUR?

THE ANSWER: GUNS N'FUCKING ROSES!

so, for the ones who love to hate this band - it's your business, but, -listen the song "Sorry" from "Chinese Democracy " album!

and, for those of you like this band, YOU HAVE FOR WHAT TO!- but listen the song- "Prostitute", the last from "Chinese Democracy" album! "

so, I posted it here, because it makes sense, doesn't it? :)

I love that post!!!!

let's not forget:

WHAT OTHER BAND GETS THREATENED IF THEY DONT GO ON STAGE ON TIME AND GIVES THE PROMOTOR A BIG FUCK YOU BY COMING ON LATE? LITTLE SHITS LIKE FALL OUT BOY AND KINGS OF LEON WOULD HAVE SUBMITTED AND OBEYED.

Dont you mean 'behave and submit' :rolleyes:

I've meet Dizzy, about an hour ago, on the streets of center Bucureşti. He was walking on his own. Now I know way he's called Dizzy. A really cool guy!

Awesome, what did he say?

I recognized him too late (huge sunglasses, baseball cap,..) when he walked into the hotel in my city and missed him.

Edited by Fun n' Games

THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED

Setlist

01. Chinese Democracy

02. Welcome To The Jungle

03. It's So Easy

04. Mr. Brownstone

05. Sorry

06. Better

07. Richard Fortus Solo (James Bond Theme)

08. Live And Let Die

09. This I Love

10. Rocket Queen

11. Dizzy Reed Solo (Ziggy Stardust)

12. Street Of Dreams

13. You Could Be Mine

14. Dj Ashba Solo (Ballad Of Death)

15. Sweet Child O' Mine

16. Band Jam (Another Brick In The Wall: Pt. II) / Axl Rose Solo (Goodbye Yellow Brick Road / Someone Saved My Life Tonight)

17. November Rain

18. Bumblefoot Solo (Pink Panther Theme)

19. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

20. I.R.S.

21. Nightrain

Encore

22. Don't Cry

23. Madagascar

24. Whole Lotta Rosie

25. Band Jam

26. Paradise City

* Axl sings: You know where you are? You're In The Jungle Transylvania

* It's a nice night, right? A relaxing evening...

* Looks like there's a full moon over Bucharest tonight...

* huge cheers when axl wears a romanian flag

* don't cry with vocals

* Tommy & DJ are covered in the silver tape that they shoot at the end of pc, night!

63055_446421231906_694316906_5209156_8036846_n.jpg

59377_446425346906_694316906_5209222_4771760_n.jpg

Pics by Del James

Thanks to jarmo/AdZ for the updates

Edited by spirit83

Fun with an outdoor show now that it's getting dark earlier! Then everyone can still see the lights etc..

Totally agree with you there.. Much more fun when it's DARK at a concert :)

Yeah! I remember in Helsinki when they played outside in the light. Couldn't see the lights at all, everything was better inside in the dark. I see why they doesn't like to play when it's still daylight.. :P

Fun with an outdoor show now that it's getting dark earlier! Then everyone can still see the lights etc..

Totally agree with you there.. Much more fun when it's DARK at a concert :)

Yeah! I remember in Helsinki when they played outside in the light. Couldn't see the lights at all, everything was better inside in the dark. I see why they doesn't like to play when it's still daylight.. :P

Exactly!! I don't know what everybody is complaining about ;)

And at least you got to see them in Helsinki!! :)