GNR in Bucureşti on sept. 21st

STARABOSTES

Wow great setlist! 1st time they play Don't Cry since Rio, right?

The Sonisphere Festival happened at the same venue, the Romexpo, and the attendance was 85,000. What was the total attendance of the GN'R concert? Was it sold out? For what I can see in the pictures, the crowd was huge!

Axl joined in with Ron on Don't Cry in St. Petersberg.

Same in Buenos Aires...

i must hear IRS ... now!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Superltive from any point of view. Exceeded any expectation (or imagination). And I knew what to expect! But in person (yes, it was my first GNR show) it's just mindblowing. Just think of the most laudative adjectives possible (be as extravagant as you want), any of them will fit.

Cool moment: Axl introduces BBF as "The Situation" :lol:

I was surprised to hear IRS, I was preparing for Nightrain at that point. Problem is, it was the only weak song of the night. Axl gave it his best shot and he did get the high notes well, but the band was kinda lacking. Weak, but at least they're changing it up a bit.

Another cool moment: Frank at the side of the stage rocking out to Danko Jones. Nobody else around me seemed to notice him. I made the horns sign at him a couple of times, I think he noticed me but I'm not sure.

Cool moment: Axl introduces BBF as "The Situation" :lol:

:lol:

Bumble is a bit sick at the moment, he was writing about green stuff coming out of his lung or so and hardly left his hotel room in Vienna.

Don't Cry sounded beautiful, I especially love the screeching in the end.

Guest Georgiarain

Madagascar.... What's the female voice saying at 4:15?? anyone have any clue... Cuz I've been wondering forever? HERE

Edited by Georgiarain