GNR in Bucureşti on sept. 21st

STARABOSTES

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Shackler's or Catcher. But IRS is a nice surprise.

Seems like they don't want to raise the number of CD songs, they just exchange one for another one. It's either Maddy or Catcher, either Shackler's or IRS.

Don't Cry is a big and very pleasant surprise though, can't wait for the video to surface!

Wow great setlist! 1st time they play Don't Cry since Rio, right?

The Sonisphere Festival happened at the same venue, the Romexpo, and the attendance was 85,000. What was the total attendance of the GN'R concert? Was it sold out? For what I can see in the pictures, the crowd was huge!

The Sonisphere Festival happened at the same venue, the Romexpo, and the attendance was 85,000. What was the total attendance of the GN'R concert? Was it sold out? For what I can see in the pictures, the crowd was huge!

Axl joined in with Ron on Don't Cry in St. Petersberg.

30,000: http://www.click.ro/actualitate/bucuresti/Vezi-decurge-concertul-Guns-Roses_0_1034296716.html

Sold Out: http://twitter.com/ilma/statuses/25122545085

a perfect show.

they started at 22.20. by then a lot of people, from time to time, were booing. at the end of the show, 12.45, all people were acclaiming GNR. so they won the crowd!

best moments:

Axl saying: You're in the jungle Transilvania(it's the correct form in Romanian)! it was pretty funny since Bucureşti is way out of Transilvania(it's the central intramountains region of România).

people cheering ofter each songs, with gradual intensity from the begging of the show towards the end of it.

Richard's, Ashba's, Dizzy's, Ron's and Axl's solos were very worm received!

Tommy's gunning on YCBM.

Axl putting on the Romanian revolutionary flag(the emblem was cut out in 1989, at the fall of communist regime)!

Axl's perfect singing!

Band was on fire!

Ron's performance at the ending of Nightrain, singing on his back down on the edge of the ramp.

IRS into the set.

Don't cry sang by the whole crowd along with Ron, then Axl coming along, and the whole band backing it up!

Chinese, Sorry, TIL, Better (Axl as intro: "it's a nice relaxing night!") SOD, Madagascar!

Great cheers for Dizzy before his solo.

Ashba's jump down in front of the crowd and hi-five-ing people. He's performance on PC, climbed on the metal structures.

Axl was in a chating mood, addressing the crowd many times!

by the way, it's 3.30 am here, so I'm a little tired. :D and happy.

Edited by roua gri

I've meet Dizzy, about an hour ago, on the streets of center Bucureşti. He was walking on his own. Now I know way he's called Dizzy. A really cool guy!

Awesome, what did he say?

I recognized him too late (huge sunglasses, baseball cap,..) when he walked into the hotel in my city and missed him.

Well, I said "Hey Dizzy", he answer, on the second time. then he asked my something close to "what's hanging", and I told him I'm waiting for their show, and wishing them to rock it! and he said "see you there"!we shook hands like old friends, and that was it. I gave him space, and didn't even ask for a picture with him, because it's not my style. After we departure from each other, i told my friends(they were 2) that I should have ask for a picture just to prove it here, but, hey, if you don't believe me, ask him. :D

I'm really glad to have met him the way it happened.