GNR in Bucureşti on sept. 21st

STARABOSTES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8B1lTaxJec

what happens in 3:30 during IRS

did they rape that part of the song ?

That is probably the best I've ever heard Axl sing that song. I always found before he kind of struggled on it. This time the band didn't do the best job but Axl was really on in it. He's really turned it up a notch again on this tour.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axl is sounding so fucking good at the moment, it is insane.

Agreed! He's come such a long way since Reading, a month of touring and he's as sharp as a razor.

Paradise City from Romania was a treat too, best Paradise City Ive heard in a long time and in 1080p :)

Awesome!!! :)

Axl is sounding so fucking good at the moment, it is insane.

Agreed! He's come such a long way since Reading, a month of touring and he's as sharp as a razor.

Paradise City from Romania was a treat too, best Paradise City Ive heard in a long time and in 1080p :)

Damn, that had to be the best I've ever seen this band do it live in a non-acoustic setting. That was awesome!

The band jam before Paradise City: what song was it? It sounded familiar.

what is for shore is that it wasn't a "band jam", it was an instrumental song.

they played it in the same way also in Belgrade! I was at the both shows.

it sounds kind of a country based song, could it be "Beta's Barn"?!

It's just them jamming to the same chord succession as the Paradise city chorus.

Just try and sing the chorus over their jam and you'll see that it will fit on top of it like a hat.

Probably something they wrote in rehearsals ?

They do the same before Whole Lotta Rosie. They start jaming to the chords succession of Rosie.

The Paradise City was great. A+ perfomance from everyone involoved.

You know what's crazy, when I was watching the video and saw Axl on the video screen. I was thinking, "man, Axl is nearly 50 but can still sing like he's in his 20's." He is on again, dead on with his vocals. Even during '06, the mickey mouse '02 voice would come back from time to time, now in '10 he's really singing good, I mean 1991 good.