What a Loser

sweet child 76

And here I was going to reply that he probably won't stop until he kills someone, forgetting he already did. Didn't he get arrested again a couple of years ago, but beat it? I guess nothing teaches an idiot.

He'll get fucked for this one.

I have a feeling he'll walk away with some community service and just a few days in jail - just like they're saying Chris Klein is going to get for his second DUI. Difference being Chris didn't kill someone in his first.

I'm someone who has struggled with addictions and alcohol is probably my hardest one to break, but I don't understand celebrities who can more than afford people to drive them around needlessly going out of their way to drive when they're intoxicated. You'd think someone who was in this situation before and had to cope with taking another human being's life as a result would at least spend a few bucks on a driver...it's pathetic.

I'm someone who has struggled with addictions and alcohol is probably my hardest one to break, but I don't understand celebrities who can more than afford people to drive them around needlessly going out of their way to drive when they're intoxicated. You'd think someone who was in this situation before and had to cope with taking another human being's life as a result would at least spend a few bucks on a driver...it's pathetic.

No offense, but regular folks are the same.

They don't call cabs, don't hand over their keys etc.

Having the money to have some drive you around, means squat. I bet alot people that get dui's had money to call a cab, public transit was available etc.

Guest deleted_19765

Having the money to have some drive you around, means squat. I bet alot people that get dui's had money to call a cab, public transit was available etc.

Yeah, regular folks are the same, and that's exactly why he shouldn't be. Calling your driver and riding home in a limo is a lot different from enduring a long bus or train ride or paying for a cab, which really isn't all that affordable for most.

It also depends what kind of area you're in. Celebs are usually in cities where it's definitely easier to hail a taxi cab or something. But they also have personal drivers which is why I don't understand people like Lindsay Lohan or Vince Neil going out of their way to avoid (relatively) free transportation. If I were a celeb, no exaggeration, that would be one of my biggest joys - being able to get fully hammered at bars and not worry about how I'm getting a ride back home at 3 a.m. Some of the bars where I live are in areas where it's hard to get a taxi cab so late (or early) - or the wait for the cab is going to be an hour and the bar's closing down and you can't really sit around outside waiting. That happened to me last weekend but luckily my friend doesn't drink and gave me a lift back.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I still think it's far simpler for people who have more money or are in larger cities. When I lived in London I never had any problems because you had the tube, the taxis and being able to just walk around from one place to another because everything was fairly close. Two months ago I went to a bar in an area I wasn't familiar with and ended up walking 5 miles back to my house because I didn't know where I was and the taxi cab driver hung up on me when I asked him to hold on so I could get directions. :lol:

Yeah, regular folks are the same, and that's exactly why he shouldn't be. Calling your driver and riding home in a limo is a lot different from enduring a long bus or train ride or paying for a cab, which really isn't all that affordable for most.

Yeah.

I also forgot to mention the fact that a lot of times when you're out drinking, before you know it you're out of cash. And the cabs where I live don't take credit cards. So that's another thing.

If it were a perfect world we'd plan things out ahead of time and leave extra cash for the cab ride, but after you've had a few beers that isn't always simple.

But when you're a celeb and you're out partying you're basically guaranteed to have an entourage with you, so it's not like you can really use that excuse. I refuse to accept that Lindsay Lohan was by herself and had no one around her capable of giving her a ride when she got behind the wheel of her car high on coke and booze.