Civil War Demo?

I posted on YouTube a rough demo of Civil War using a track that claims to be a demo of the song from the 80's. Not sure if the music track is authentic but if so I couldn't resist adding the vocals :-P

PS The vocals are just me. The title "South Alabama Men" was used to make it easy to find since I have two karaoke videos that someone else posted under the same title. I also added the "Cool Hand Luke" bit from a movie soundbite. If it's authentic I'm probably gonna re-record the vocals a bit better quality.

Edited by SoleDoubt

I posted on YouTube a rough demo of Civil War using a track that claims to be a demo of the song from the 80's. Not sure if the music track is authentic but if so I couldn't resist adding the vocals :-P

PS The vocals are just me. The title "South Alabama Men" was used to make it easy to find since I have two karaoke videos that someone else posted under the same title. I also added the "Cool Hand Luke" bit from a movie soundbite. If it's authentic I'm probably gonna re-record the vocals a bit better quality.

That's pretty good man :)

• 2 weeks later...