Axl Rose Leaves London

Encore

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

irritating.jpg

this irritates me. go the fuck away, PLEASE.

Why so tense? What did she ever do to you to warrant this? Go outside. You're driving me crazy.

People tend to be anonymously cruel from the safety of their internet screen,

Orsys, I don't understand it either; it's so cool in their limited existance I guess, Can't really explain it,and don't care to know why.

irritating.jpg

Why so tense? What did she ever do to you to warrant this? Go outside. You're driving me crazy.

im driving you crazy. over one post. sorry to throw sand in your vagina but someone who sniffs vibes is a little odd to me.

go in the kitchen. make me a fucking sandwich.

She has been there,through bad and good,she ain't going anywhere,you don't know her,why don't you go the fuck away PLEASE, you irritate me.

who are you mr 31 posts? i irritate you? get used to it then. im not going anywhere shit stain.

this is why i hate this section now, too many axl rose dick riders.

Edited by Forsaken

Think what you will about her, but she is one of the nicest if the the nicest person I have ever met, and without her do you honestly think Guns would be touring the world right now? My answer is no.

There's a maid-turned-mother behind every great rock band.

Uncalled for shithead, why don't you save this bullshit for that "other" forum you post on Mr.Dead Horse? Yeah; we know about it. You can feel free to fuck off now and go tell your buddies.

How dare you suggest the existance of another forum that is blantantly a super secret. When I fuck off, what exactly do you want to tell my buddies? I'm not entirely sure what just happened here.

irritating.jpg

im driving you crazy. over one post. sorry to throw sand in your vagina but someone who sniffs vibes is a little odd to me.

go in the kitchen. make me a fucking sandwich.

She has been there,through bad and good,she ain't going anywhere,you don't know her,why don't you go the fuck away PLEASE, you irritate me.

who are you mr 31 posts? i irritate you? get used to it then. im not going anywhere shit stain.

this is why i hate this section now, too many axl rose dick riders.

Simple solution, go away then you stupid fkn cunt, Why Diss someone you don't even know? She ain't going anywhere so get used to it; not that it affects your life one way or another. :rolleyes:

Guest Nasty Nate

Jesus H. Christ. He used to be in great shape, and now he's a fatass. How does that happen so quickly?

Think what you will about her, but she is one of the nicest if the the nicest person I have ever met, and without her do you honestly think Guns would be touring the world right now? My answer is no.

Uncalled for shithead, why don't you save this bullshit for that "other" forum you post on Mr.Dead Horse? Yeah; we know about it. You can feel free to fuck off now and go tell your buddies.

How dare you suggest the existance of another forum that is blantantly a super secret. When I fuck off, what exactly do you want to tell my buddies? I'm not entirely sure what just happened here.

Your statement regarding Beta was uncalled for, Don't care what you tell the rest of the trash, except that people are aware of what is being said, is that simple enough? work on your sarcasm,if you intend on using it to supplement your posts, it could stand improvement.

Your statement regarding Beta was uncalled for, Don't care what you tell the rest of the trash, except that people are aware of what is being said, is that simple enough? work on your sarcasm,if you intend on using it to supplement your posts, it could stand improvement.

What would be the point in being sarcastic if the reader doesn't even notice it? And my statement about Beta wasn't uncalled for, it was ironic to what gunsguy had said. I've nothing against the woman, I'm sure she's lovely, it's just a funny situation. Whether she's a maid-turned-mother or nanny-turned-manager, I don't care. I don't take an interest in Axl's maternal figures. I'm here for Guns N' Roses, a band. Similar to how I've got no interest in Slash's kids, Duff's cousins, whatever. I simply don't care enough to know the facts.

And don't fucking call me out again for absolutely no reason, warchild, or whoever you are.

He literally looks like a cross-country trucker who just won the lottery.

I bet that's what he'd be doing if he didn't ever become a famous musician. Late nights driving across the country, odd hours, isolation. Plus the C.B. would be a great outlet for his anger, frustration, and delusions of persecution.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

What would be the point in being sarcastic if the reader doesn't even notice it? And my statement about Beta wasn't uncalled for, it was ironic to what gunsguy had said. I've nothing against the woman, I'm sure she's lovely, it's just a funny situation. Whether she's a maid-turned-mother or nanny-turned-manager, I don't care. I don't take an interest in Axl's maternal figures. I'm here for Guns N' Roses, a band. Similar to how I've got no interest in Slash's kids, Duff's cousins, whatever. I simply don't care enough to know the facts.

And don't fucking call me out again for absolutely no reason, warchild, or whoever you are.

You just forgot to use the sarcasm sign. ;)

:lol:

Oh wrong ID, might want to guess again,and as far as what I said to you it was perfectly justified, Gunsguy made a perfectly correct point and you felt compelled to insert your snarky remark, it was uncalled for and mean-sprited in content, I called you on it and will again, don't try to justify it by telling everyone how disinterested you are, you had enough interest to throw that comment in,so apparantly you are a hypocrite,a liar or both, I vote for both and that goes for Bonham,SunnyD,Rancid,MSL,username,bacardi mayne, thomas meadows,madison,and everyone else on that forum that are two-faced doubletalking motherfuckers, talk one way there and then come here after dissing the mods and everyone else here that doesn't adhere to your corrupt vision of how things are.

Guest Nasty Nate

Jesus H. Christ. He used to be in great shape, and now he's a fatass. How does that happen so quickly?

Fat??? you must be stupid and blind...

Haha fuck you.

Whenever you can see baggy nipples on a man, it means he's gained weight.

Oh wrong ID, might want to guess again,and as far as what I said to you it was perfectly justified, Gunsguy made a perfectly correct point and you felt compelled to insert your snarky remark, it was uncalled for and mean-sprited in content, I called you on it and will again, don't try to justify it by telling everyone how disinterested you are, you had enough interest to throw that comment in,so apparantly you are a hypocrite,a liar or both, I vote for both and that goes for Bonham,SunnyD,Rancid,MSL,username,bacardi mayne, thomas meadows,madison,and everyone else on that forum that are two-faced doubletalking motherfuckers, talk one way there and then come here after dissing the mods and everyone else here that doesn't adhere to your corrupt vision of how things are.

Isn't it hypocritical that you go on about how shit you think this new forum is, and yet you can name the members? Though on that note, MSL has never posted. Fun fact :) I've never been two-faced about this forum. If I hated it, I wouldn't be here. I just enjoy the other one more. Nothing wrong with that. I've never come here suggesting I love all the members, in fact I've never hidden the fact that a lot of members piss me off, and you're certainly not proving me wrong.

And on that note, never have I been two-faced about this band either. I loved Chinese Democracy, I think it's a great album. I also love Slash, it was also a great album. That doesn't mean I have to agree blindly with everything Axl says and does. I bought his album, and enjoyed it. I spent close to £100 on tickets for his two shows in Ireland this summer. Does that mean I think it's "hilarious and awesome" that he came here to rant and call a woman a "lesbian cunt"? No. Does that make TWAT any less of a great song to me? No again.

Can you not see how you're being pretty pathetic?

Edited by Conor

Agreed, he is just attempting to provoke a reaction though,Trollish eh'?

or a Slashite with biased opinions of everything Axl Rose.

Because God forbid anyone to be in the middle. Axlites or Slashites? At the end of the day, the majority of you are still cunts.

Edited by Conor

Guest Nasty Nate

All I said was that he's gained weight. Anyone with half a brain would know that, and anyone who says otherwise is just in denial. Seriously, no big deal. He's in his forties, and people tend to gain weight. I call it like I see it.

All I said was that he's gained weight. Anyone with half a brain would know that, and anyone who says otherwise is just in denial. Seriously, no big deal. He's in his forties, and people tend to gain weight. I call it like I see it.

FUCKING SLASHITE cupcake YOU'RE A FAG FOR NOT BUYING TWENTY COPIES OF CHINESE DEMOCRACY AND WIPING YOUR ASS WITH THE MISTAKE-FILLED BOOKLET

or a Slashite with biased opinions of everything Axl Rose.

Because God forbid anyone to be in the middle. Axlites or Slashites? At the end of the day, the majority of you are still cunts.

that will sting! :rofl-lol:

Isn't it hypocritical that you go on about how shit you think this new forum is, and yet you can name the members? Though on that note, MSL has never posted. Fun fact :) I've never been two-faced about this forum. If I hated it, I wouldn't be here. I just enjoy the other one more. Nothing wrong with that. I've never come here suggesting I love all the members, in fact I've never hidden the fact that a lot of members piss me off, and you're certainly not proving me wrong.

And on that note, never have I been two-faced about this band either. I loved Chinese Democracy, I think it's a great album. I also love Slash, it was also a great album. That doesn't mean I have to agree blindly with everything Axl says and does. I bought his album, and enjoyed it. I spent close to £100 on tickets for his two shows in Ireland this summer. Does that mean I think it's "hilarious and awesome" that he came here to rant and call a woman a "lesbian cunt"? No. Does that make TWAT any less of a great song to me? No again.

No, I can see how you have become brainwashed by all the pure bullshit madison is feeding you guys,she has said rather uncomplementary things about Eric,HV,GG, Zint, and believes her dismissal was everyone's fault but hers,she dug her own grave,nobody else and I think Axl's opinion of her is point on,and I'm still laughing about it, it was long overdue. You talk one way on that board, another on this one that is what makes you a doubletalking Mother, I've been to a few more than two shows and I think TWAT is a great song too,As far as who is on Your forum, it's not closed and anyone can read the filth and lies you guys are spewing. Don't try to justify yourself, your remark concerning Beta was meant to be hurtful and an attempt to be a smartass in which you horribly failed, my last sentence is on topic,see what I did there?

No, I can see how you have become brainwashed by all the pure bullshit madison is feeding you guys,she has said rather uncomplementary things about Eric,HV,GG, Zint, and believes her dismissal was everyone's fault but hers,she dug her own grave,nobody else and I think Axl's opinion of her is point on,and I'm still laughing about it, it was long overdue. You talk one way on that board, another on this one that is what makes you a doubletalking Mother, I've been to a few more than two shows and I think TWAT is a great song too,As far as who is on Your forum, it's not closed and anyone can read the filth and lies you guys are spewing. Don't try to justify yourself, your remark concerning Beta was meant to be hurtful and an attempt to be a smartass in which you horribly failed, my last sentence is on topic,see what I did there?

If you think madison has any say on what goes on over there then you're seriously mistaken. I don't talk one way and the other? I think the majority of members here are cunts, I think half the mod team and insanely biased (that said, three in particular stand out as being very cool). I dislike the way this forum is run. I don't make any secret about that? I'll say it over there, and I'll say it here. We don't spread filth and lies, we post what we hear and you can be left to make your own decisions based on that. And I'm not turning this into "I'VE BEEN TO MORE SHOWS THAN YOU" bullshit, I'm just saying that I shouldn't need to prove myself to be a fan to you.

And if that's how you feel about Axl's comments? That's a little sad. What's even more sad is that you're hiding behind a new username and refuse to let the good (well now) people of MyGNR know the truth. I don't mean it to be hurtful, and it Beta read it and was hurt, then sorry. That said, it was a perfectable reasonable comment. How the fuck can you talk about making hurtful comments being wrong when you're "still laughing" about Axl's comments about madison? And to be fair, if you're "still laughing about it", then you need to get out more, instead of spending your time calling out a random member of a Guns N' Roses forum on the internet that you've never had any interaction with over the lead singer's assistant or whatever she is.

I couldn't give a fuck if you're last sentance is on topic. Though quite frankferrely, it isn't, as the topic is "Axl Rose Leaves London", and that doesn't make you any less of an annoying fuck. See what I did there?