Axl Rose Leaves London

Encore

Guys, please stay on topic!

You guys bitching Beta have never met her for sure. She's the nicest person I met by far.

So if you have not met her or talk to her, please just stop your stupid comments or go cupcake somewhere else

Just for the record, I haven't trolled about Beta at all. I'm not sure if this is directed at me or not, but I think that should be known. In fact, in one of my posts, I said I'm sure she is a lovely person. I'm sure Mother Theresa is a lovely person too, that doesn't mean I'm suddenly interested in her managing a rock band.

She's not the manager.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys bitching Beta have never met her for sure. She's the nicest person I met by far.

So if you have not met her or talk to her, please just stop your stupid comments or go cupcake somewhere else

Just for the record, I haven't trolled about Beta at all. I'm not sure if this is directed at me or not, but I think that should be known. In fact, in one of my posts, I said I'm sure she is a lovely person. I'm sure Mother Theresa is a lovely person too, that doesn't mean I'm suddenly interested in her managing a rock band.

She's not the manager.

Whatever it is she does. Assists? I don't know. She does seem to be a bit of an unofficial manager though, doesn't she? For example, they toured without management in Asia and Canada didn't they? They toured with Beta. Sounds like a stand-in manager.

She's not the manager.

Whatever it is she does. Assists? I don't know. She does seem to be a bit of an unofficial manager though, doesn't she? For example, they toured without management in Asia and Canada didn't they? They toured with Beta. Sounds like a stand-in manager.

pretty sure she's Axl's assistant. Fills whatever role is needed and from what I can tell is someone very important to Ax.

What is the other forum that is referenced in this thread?

your PMs Orsys, check them.

Later :D

Why are you advertising this new forum? :shrugs:

Because it is awesome....

M&S is clearly the admin over there. This whole thread is just a stroke of advertising genius.

That's enough out of you.

She's not the manager.

Bullshit and bullshit. We all know Beta is Axl's "mother" and it's obvious by now that she's sort of his "yoko"...without the wife/gf part. If she were just a manager she wouldn't be stapled to his side in 90% of the photos we see. Obviously Axl has ALOT of issues and needs her to properly function. I doubt he'd even be alive without her.

She's not the manager.

In her own words:

"It's like I'm the mother of Guns N' Roses

Today he understands that a mother should be protective and he never felt protected.

I give him advice whenever he asks. So I think that I influence him pretty much.

When asked if she believes in past lives: yes I do. And so does Axl.

Axl could never count on Slash because he never showed up for rehearsals and he was never Ok.

When asked if she is a protective mother: "Very protective."

I don't go out if he can't be in touch with me 24 hrs a day

The guys in the band call me Big mom.

In the beginning my children were jealous and they thought I was devoted a lot to him, but with the time they werent understanding and today they are always there. Fernando and my brother also works for him.

It is her that drives the car, that helps to choose the clothes, that opines even in the choice of the songs.

Beta admits that she didn't even think about returning to Brazil, and that she doesn't imagine the life without being beside him.

I think Axl is very close to my me and my children because he feels that we like him for what he really is, not for being a rock star.

A huge desire of Axl is to be a father and Beta wants a lot for that to happen (with a point of typical of the mothers

jealousies)

Beta prays daily and thanks for the children, for the employment, for the family and for the happiness of Axl."

http://ladydairhean.0catch.com/Axl/Interviews/article0155.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/cemkurdu/interviewwithbet.html

She's not the manager.

Bullshit and bullshit. We all know Beta is Axl's "mother" and it's obvious by now that she's sort of his "yoko"...without the wife/gf part. If she were just a manager she wouldn't be stapled to his side in 90% of the photos we see. Obviously Axl has ALOT of issues and needs her to properly function. I doubt he'd even be alive without her.

That makes the relationship sound much more normal.