NIN: The Official Nine Inch Nails Worship Thread

Black Sabbath

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Pretty Hate Machine re-master is being released on Monday. I'll be getting it right away at work. :heart:

I'm thinking of getting that too.

Saw NIN with Janes Addiction last May in Austin. They were beyond great, never rocked out so hard! The rest of the crowd however didn't seem as responsive.

I think I'm gonna delve back into their catalouge again, it's been awhile :heart:

HDA songs are pretty good too. And didn't he just have a kid?

I used to be adamant that The Downward Spiral was untouchable, his magnum opus...but lately The Fragile has potentially just usurped the position of most genius thing in the world.

Also, great Terrible Lie vid BS. I have recently fallen in love with that song, I find it bizarrely sexual.

Edited by JAC185

I used to be adamant that The Downward Spiral was untouchable, his magnum opus...but lately The Fragile has potentially just usurped the position of most genius thing in the world.

Also, great Terrible Lie vid BS. I have recently fallen in love with that song, I find it bizarrely sexual.

For me its between Broken and The Downward Spiral. Can never make my mind up.

Big Time Hard Line Bad Luck Fist Fuck!

Hahaha..

from twitter:

trent_reznor

Just saw and heard some work-in-progress footage from the final NIN shows last year and it managed to make me miss touring! about 2 hours ago via web

trent_reznor

Normally watching old shows makes me cringe, but this was exciting. Thanks @IlanRubin @robinfincktwits @justinmj about 2 hours ago via web

would be nice to see NIN back out there. never got to see 'em

• 1 year later...

My favorite album by NIN will always be With Teeth.

The Downward Spiral is one of the best things ever created by a human.

Very much so. It is one of the few albums where it took me ages to learn the title of each track simply because I used to consistently listen to the whole thing all the way through front to back and get completely lost in it. There are only a few records I can remember that happening to me with.

I like NIN. Not too much though. Good band. My favorite song is actually Discipline. Love how it's mixed.

MAJOR EDIT: Just gave 'em a new listen. Bit my tongue. Really digging Year Zero and it's remix album.

Edited by The Only Cosmonaut