NIN: The Official Nine Inch Nails Worship Thread

Black Sabbath

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Below? I'm assuming you mean Belew?

If Adrian Belew isn't touring, I'm not bothering to go. He's what had me excited about a tour.

kind of a weird statement

Not really. A few months ago Trent mentioned NIN were touring again and mentioned Adrian Belew as a member. Someone here said he's not touring with NIN. If he's not, I'm out.

Below? I'm assuming you mean Belew?

If Adrian Belew isn't touring, I'm not bothering to go. He's what had me excited about a tour.

kind of a weird statement

Not really. A few months ago Trent mentioned NIN were touring again and mentioned Adrian Belew as a member. Someone here said he's not touring with NIN. If he's not, I'm out.

ya, but it's Trent's band. Doesnt matter who else is in it, he's the main reason NIN is so awesome

Belew isn't touring...Yeah I'm about as disappointed as you are but it is what it is.

He is on the album though.

Yes, it's Trent's baby but we were looking forward to seeing him collaborate with one of the most interesting guitarists on the planet.

Exactly. He collaborated with Kevin Max in the early 2000s on his [Max's] solo debut album and a spoken word album.

Belew isn't touring...Yeah I'm about as disappointed as you are but it is what it is.

Yes, it's Trent's baby but we were looking forward to seeing him collaborate with one of the most interesting guitarists on the planet.

Exactly. He collaborated with Kevin Max in the early 2000s on his [Max's] solo debut album and a spoken word album.

still should stop you from going to see them. Considering how cheap tickets will be compared to other big name bands out there, it's probably the best bang for your buck

still should stop you from going to see them. Considering how cheap tickets will be compared to other big name bands out there, it's probably the best bang for your buck

Meh. Belew is really why I wanted to see them.

Sounded a bit too similar to The Hand That Feeds for my liking.

I hate it when a band/artist comes back with a song that sounds like a blatant rehash of their previous work. It pains me to say it, but Trent sounds a bit dated and stuck in the past on this.

Edited by Towelie

Guest NGOG

It's a great first single. And no it does not channel The Hand That Feeds in any way pretty weird analysis if you ask me.

The new record is slotted for the 3rd of September. Wee bit confident we can expect new songs in Belfast!

A neat little tune, not that inspiring or fresh sounding, but quirky retro electronic sounds with Trents voice = instant NIN. Definately sounds like NIN.

I think I will atleast give the album a shot. Nice to have you back, NIN.